talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

What's your excuse then for not being in Germany right now? :ph34r:

I'm not Asian, so I don't celebrate lunar new year, and I don't have family? :ph34r:

Would have been a good idea though, considering that I've just been to a German restaurant and had the shittiest Wurstsalat ever. To make it worse, they also have the most annoying Stammtisch ever.

Edited by nudge
  • Confused 1

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Sounds like a great restaurant. 

It's a stretch to even call it a restaurant, to be honest. I only go there for Erdinger as their food sucks, but thought you can't possibly fuck up a Wurstsalat to such a degree that it's inedible.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Why? :D Bunch of obnoxious drinkers? 

Loud, obnoxious, annoying Klugscheißer. So basically like all Stammtische, just with expat flair, meaning it's twice as bad :ph34r: Unerträglich.

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Panflute said:

I got arrested for attending a sexually explicit party along with some Brits. I'd kill for some shitty German food now.

Let me guess - Käsespätzle xD 

By the way, the case that you're implying about, most of them are already released and have left the country haha. Only a few are still in jail, and I think those are the organisers who had previously been told to stop with those events.

Edited by nudge

7 hours ago, nudge said:

Let me guess - Käsespätzle xD 

By the way, the case that you're implying about, most of them are already released and have left the country haha. Only a few are still in jail, and I think those are the organisers who had previously been told to stop with those events.

Last I heard the Dutch guy was still in custody.

Käsespätzle at the restaurant you're referring to were really greasy. I'd still take them though. :ph34r: