talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

15 hours ago, Tommy said:

Thanks, it was kind of expected though. She had a heart-attack right after Christmas (she was suffering from heart problems for a long time now), and then in the hospital she got pneumonia etc. She was in an artificial coma for a few days now, and we all kind of prepared for the worst. Still sucks, especially for her two sons. 

Sorry to hear that mate... Even though it might have been expected it's still something that hits quite hard when they finally go... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Which one?

Jusos. So I can vote against the grand coalition :ph34r: But I also want to take part and see how it goes. It's only 1 Euro per month membership fee. Kevin Kühnert has sparked my interest. He's all over the German media and I've given into the hype xD

https://www.dw.com/en/the-young-spd-politician-who-could-topple-angela-merkel-and-martin-schulz/a-42200023

22 minutes ago, nudge said:

but Kühnert is at least a bit of a fresh wind. Or so it seems.

Definitely. I was very surprised when I've first heard about him. How Martin Schulz folded in this whole grand coalition thing made me lose hope altogether. But maybe we can still stop it. 

And I like every politician who looks like he just came out of the pub or woke up after a night of heavy drinking when he turns up to the headquarters. 

kevin-kuehnert-dpa_c524313b365a6e1c6e0cd