talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Ordering Indian food, what should I get? :35_thinking:

It's 10am in the morning here so too early for me to be thinking about curry's and such like... Just polishing off a bacon sarnie.. 

Tried Indian food once when a friend invited us all out for the evening.. wouldn't be my go to first choice of foods but it was ok.. 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

It's 10am in the morning here so too early for me to be thinking about curry's and such like... Just polishing off a bacon sarnie.. 

Tried Indian food once when a friend invited us all out for the evening.. wouldn't be my go to first choice of foods but it was ok.. 

It's not my first choice either, but I like it from time to time. I absolutely love samosas though :D 

nov-2012-indiansamosas.jpg

:x

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nudge said:

It's not my first choice either, but I like it from time to time. I absolutely love samosas though :D 

nov-2012-indiansamosas.jpg

:x

Samosas are fine, like them myself.. There is an Indian family a couple of doors down from us and when they are cooking the aroma comes floating over the gardens.. It does smell nice and they gave us some samosas once, Rogan Josh is probably the other dish I like and I wouldn't mind trying the Butter Chicken at some point... 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Samosas are fine, like them myself.. There is an Indian family a couple of doors down from us and when they are cooking the aroma comes floating over the gardens.. It does smell nice and they gave us some samosas once, Rogan Josh is probably the other dish I like and I wouldn't mind trying the Butter Chicken at some point... 

Nothing beats a proper steak anyway though :D 

• Upvote 1

My own homemade Currywurst Sauce is :96_ok_hand:if I might say so myself. Apfelmus and Cola are some of the main ingredients xD Hmmmmmm, off to the stadium now, maybe I have a Currywurst there. Not bad for a Stadion-Currywurst to be honest. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Wasn´t it nudge, who suggested we should use our accent/dialect when we post in German on the old forums? I just did so.

Translates to high German as: Du erhälst gleich eine Maulschelle, wenn Du die Frechheit anzudeuten wir seien Frankreich wiederholst.:farmer:

I don't remember that, but it's a great idea xD 

*starts posting in Altpreußisch* :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Wasn´t it nudge, who suggested we should use our accent/dialect when we post in German on the old forums? I just did so.

Translates to high German as: Du erhälst gleich eine Maulschelle, wenn Du die Frechheit anzudeuten wir seien Frankreich wiederholst.:farmer:

Ich hab das schon verstanden xD

Hm, blöd nur dass wir hier bei uns im feinsten Hochdeutsch parlieren. 

1 hour ago, Faithcore said:

Asset_817260.jpg

Couldn't find a better picture but that should give you an idea.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

More like heaven :x

Does look nice I have to say... I might have to indulge myself if I can find out where I can get some...