talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

Hi tsubs.  My Skype still registers liverboid as being there, but I have lost any contact with her for ages now.  Do you know if she is still in Essen or has she gone back home?  Sorry we missed another get together this year - next is my 80th and will be worth celebrating - any thoughts:hh::hh:or three.

PS  Mesut has posted a sad message after Sunday.  Any chance you guys can cheer him up this week at the international game.  Bet Mustafa is just as sick!

Edited by SchalkeUK

6 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

Hi tsubs.  My Skype still registers liverboid as being there, but I have lost any contact with her for ages now.  Do you know if she is still in Essen or has she gone back home?  Sorry we missed another get together this year - next is my 80th and will be worth celebrating - any thoughts:hh::hh:or three.

PS  Mesut has posted a sad message after Sunday.  Any chance you guys can cheer him up this week at the international game.  Bet Mustafa is just as sick!

I don't know, I think Teo is traveling the world or something. On social media she posts pictures from different countries like every week :D 

Thanks tsubs for your reply.  Unfortunately I have never ever used anything other than this and e-mails for contacts and certainly never facecrap or twatter!  if you have contact with her give her my 'luv' and best wishes and hope she and hubby are very happy!  As for the celebrations next year.  After my 'scare' this year I have a meeting with the boss man on 1 February and will by then be able to make plans for my 90th.  I will certainly be in the Ruhr sometime when thee weather gets nice so the:hh:will be on me!

Hi guys - particularly Thomas!

Had a skype call from liverbird (thea) last night after  almost a year out of contact. She and hubby Danny have been travelling around and are still not back home, but both are well and she sends her best wishes (and luv if you want it) to all old friends from TFF.  I am trying to get her to join here (another 04 person would be nice) cos' I need some support and the one I've been wearing is getting old!

Bring on Bayern next week but give me a few days to find a good hiding place.  The way we are playing we will all get a good hiding anyway:banana:

• Like 1