talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

50 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Mobile phone pics then! Or draw me a picture from memory when you come back. xD

41 minutes ago, nudge said:

Dude, I'm not going to Phnom Penh for it xD 

Will check if there's any action in my village tomorrow though and take pics if there is xD 

Would prefer to see drawn versions so we can get a taste of your artistic talent... 

• Haha 1

Just now, nudge said:

I actually took painting classes for a while as a kid... xD 

xD

Very relaxing I am told.... 

I used to do a lot of free hand stuff back in my younger days but all I am stretched to these days is Triangles/Squares and Snails for Leelah.. she does like her snails, I chuck the odd Teddy picture in there as well just for variety 

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

xD

Very relaxing I am told.... 

I used to do a lot of free hand stuff back in my younger days but all I am stretched to these days is Triangles/Squares and Snails for Leelah.. she does like her snails, I chuck the odd Teddy picture in there as well just for variety 

Aww so sweet :D 

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Aww so sweet :D 

She is funny actually... she gets a little confused when you do a ball or a circle because as far as she is concerned its a ball no matter what it is.. and the same with a Banana, she calls it the moon... If you try and explain its not the moon but a banana she argues back.. "Look a banana" " Moon" " No, its a banana" "Moon" we can carry on like that for about 5 minutes then she lets out this quick scream that tells me I am wrong and she is right and we move on to something else.. xD

Just like her mother I note.. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

She is funny actually... she gets a little confused when you do a ball or a circle because as far as she is concerned its a ball no matter what it is.. and the same with a Banana, she calls it the moon... If you try and explain its not the moon but a banana she argues back.. "Look a banana" " Moon" " No, its a banana" "Moon" we can carry on like that for about 5 minutes then she lets out this quick scream that tells me I am wrong and she is right and we move on to something else.. xD

Just like her mother I note.. :ph34r:

xD

Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement...

in the end, you ignore it all and click "I agree".

• Haha 1

Now that DFB r3 has been settled I have booked to fly in to Dusseldorf on Monday 18th and return Wednesday 20th.  Great if anyone is around for a glass or a bite sometime.  My match tickets are not yet ready so if anyone else is going we could fix a spot in the Arena for a plastic glass or two!  It would be a pity not to make the visit even better than just the game!:German:

12 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

Now that DFB r3 has been settled I have booked to fly in to Dusseldorf on Monday 18th and return Wednesday 20th.  Great if anyone is around for a glass or a bite sometime.  

If you're in Düsseldorf, I might be up for a pint or six.