• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

England 1-0 Switzerland - Tuesday 11th September

football forum

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Not a dig at you but noticed this sort of attitude a lot over the past few days. After a summer of backing the England side, Gareth Southgate and the players selected, it seems that the general consensus is back to England being uncool and nobody seems bothered by them. 

A lad I worked with had an England flag up around the office during the World Cup and wore an England shirt at Work on days where England played. I was speaking to him Friday and mentioned I was off to Wembley and he replied “I hate watching England friendlies”. 

It annoys me a bit. I was buzzing for the spain game but no one seemed to care. And Southgate has gone from a top manager to clueless. Come on people 

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Klopp prefers TAA's attacking threat over Clyne's and Klopp is easing Fabinho into the squad, giving him time to learn the system/tactics etc, simular to how he managed Ox and Robertson. 

Gomez isn't playing from what I see. Neither is Henderson 

Just now, Cicero said:

Gomez isn't playing from what I see. Neither is Henderson 

Ahh that's good then. I'd not actually seen anything factual when i posted originally, was just something I heard. 

Hope none of our players ever play for England again to be honest. 

28 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

He was never top class was he, a nice fella who had a kind run and lost every game to good opposition.

I was referring to England fans changing their mind after one game. But bare in mind we lost to Iceland in 2016 so he does deserve some credit 

Archived