Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Wenger to Milan?

AC Milan in advanced talks to appoint Arsène Wenger as their new manager

Arsène Wenger has been in negotiations with AC Milan for several weeks about becoming the Italian club’s new manager, according to France Football.

The Serie A side’s current situation is by no means disastrous but results remain far from what American investment fund Elliott Management Corporation are expecting.

Wenger would replace Gennaro Gattuso, with Paul and Gordon Singer, the billionaire father and son double act who head up Elliott Management Corporation and who also has a hand in Lille. The two business men are Arsenal fans, and certain sources are even claiming that Wenger’s arrival is a done deal.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2018/ac-milan-in-advanced-talks-to-appoint-arsene-wenger-as-their-new-manager/

I'm looking forward to seeing his return, and although he has frustrated me a lot over the years, I'll adopt whoever he's coaching as my 2nd team.

I hope wherever Wenger goes he can get some success, Arsenal are their best under him were class to watch

Phew

Dont think Gattuso is doing a bad job, but then I like managers with a bit of character (like Mourinho, Simeone etc) as opposed to calmer people.

5 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

Wenger told beINSPORTS that it is 'wrong news'.

Yerp 

I don't believe anything he says to the public xD He's not gonna say "yes, Gatusso is getting sacked and I'm taking his place". He won't say anything until it's official.

43 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I don't believe anything he says to the public xD He's not gonna say "yes, Gatusso is getting sacked and I'm taking his place". He won't say anything until it's official.

xD

45572612_10156841587237855_6615649816653

So Gazidis finally got rid of him at Arsenal, replaced him, left Arsenal for Milan and then employs him again. xD

Don't see this happening, no idea why Milan would want him when they're doing reasonably well under Gattuso. If they are thinking of moving on from him there are surely better options than Wenger.