The better place to talk football.

Guess the Movie

football forums

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Well, unfortunately I won't win the lottery by mentioning 50 random numbers. 

??? O.o

You lost me there but I did the lottery tonight so that might be an omen, cheers,  I will send you a postcard from the Bahamas if... xD

10 hours ago, Tommy said:

Well, unfortunately I won't win the lottery by mentioning 50 random numbers. 

8 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

??? O.o

You lost me there but I did the lottery tonight so that might be an omen, cheers,  I will send you a postcard from the Bahamas if... xD

He means it doesn't count because I mentioned more than one film... going on that basis every time I saw a picture I could just run off a list of about 50 films I think it might be and hope I get lucky.. I either guess dead right or it's wrong simple as... you got it, I plumped for either but you seem to have nailed it ahead of me mate.. 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Bloody hell xD

Last clue, you must know who the actor is and he played a lovely song on a misty day for her, look up some of his films :dash3:

I could but that wouldn't be exactly in the spirit of the game? :what: The idea is to guess the movie from a screenshot, not to look it up in google or wikipedia... xD :P 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I could but that wouldn't be exactly in the spirit of the game? :what: The idea is to guess the movie from a screenshot, not to look it up in google or wikipedia... xD :P 

I would imagine though that if the screenshots and clues can't help then a sneaky Google would do no harm, I will give it another day and if no one gets it then I will reveal the CLINT EASTWOOD film.  :whistling:  :P

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

:o Can't believe nobody got that one and with all them super easy clues.... 

I haven't even heard of it... and I like Eastwood a lot AND grew up watching older movies xD 

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I haven't even heard of it... and I like Eastwood a lot AND grew up watching older movies xD 

The one where he is a DJ and meets that woman who gets a bit crazy obsessed with him... not really the type of film you might normally find him in so probably flew under your radar... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

The one where he is a DJ and meets that woman who gets a bit crazy obsessed with him... not really the type of film you might normally find him in so probably flew under your radar... 

Creepy. Wouldn't have watched it xD 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

They have just released a new film on Netflix, called Polaroid, you will probably enjoy it, it's about a camera.. you like cameras :ph34r:

You don't expect me to fall for that, do you xD 

Also can someone post a new one please...

• Subscriber

8 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say nobody would have got that. Ever xD

8 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Not sure about that, maybe one of the oldies in @Bluewolf in here might have got it, you have a shot anyway.  :D  

7 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

:o Can't believe nobody got that one and with all them super easy clues...

7 hours ago, nudge said:

7 hours ago, nudge said:

You don't expect me to fall for that, do you xD 

Also, can someone post a new one, please...

@DeadLinesman   9_9

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110546c370f58a17e993

Archived