Guess the Movie

football forum

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Correct. xD

I knew it was one of the Bourne movies due to Gabriel Mann, but I always mix them up xD Thought it might be Supremacy as it's on ZDF neo now so I thought maybe you're watching it xD 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I knew it was one of the Bourne movies due to Gabriel Mann, but I always mix them up xD Thought it might be Supremacy as it's on ZDF neo now so I thought maybe you're watching it xD 

I didn't even know that the actor is "known", thought he was some random nobody that no one will recognize. I think ZDF Neo only shows dubbed movies, no? Fuck that. xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

I didn't even know that the actor is "known", thought he was some random nobody that no one will recognize. I think ZDF Neo only shows dubbed movies, no? Fuck that. xD

He probably is unknown to many but I loved his character in Revenge (the TV show). Ever watched it? First season was amazing, second one was good and it went a bit downwards after that but still decent. The actor who played the Yakuza boss in the last episode of the Westworld is also in it!

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

He probably is unknown to many but I loved his character in Revenge (the TV show). Ever watched it? First season was amazing, second one was good and it went a bit downwards after that but still decent. The actor who played the Yakuza boss in the last episode of the Westworld is also in it!

I haven't watched it. I'll see what it's about. 

Yakuza Boss? Kaneda from Sunshine? I recognized him right away and had to google where from. He played that scientist in Sunshine. Great film too. Always wanted to give it a re-watch. 

edit: Apparently he was also on Lost. Probably where I remembered him from most. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I haven't watched it. I'll see what it's about. 

Yakuza Boss? Kaneda from Sunshine? I recognized him right away and had to google where from. He played that scientist in Sunshine. Great film too. Always wanted to give it a re-watch. 

Yep, Hiroyuki Sanada! Good call on Sunshine. I think I'll watch it over the weekend...

• Subscriber
Just now, ...Dan said:

Twelve Monkeys? The first screenshot made me think of that and The City of Lost Children, but I'm pretty sure she's one of the scientists in Twelve Monkeys right?

Correct :) 

Archived