• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 3-1 Burnley - Saturday 22nd December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Literally just before the goal was conceded just then, I was about to say how much better it is to watch Arsenal these days under Emery. Very good appointment being vindicated as it shows how stale they became, on the pitch, under Wenger.

Aubameyang and Lacazette forming good partnership together. 

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Magnificent pick out from Ozil. Hilarious to me that people judge a genius creator like that on his defensive attributes. xD

I think its more that he doesn't do anything defensively and never tracks back

Burnley are dog, we was there for the taking today and they couldn't take any advantage. Need massive improvements, thought we was very sub-par today and bigger performances are needed from everyone. I understand it's a difficult time with injuries currently but Emery needs to stop being so negative at times, it could've cost us today. Overall a good bounce back win after a tough week.

Burnley's football is shit.  There's almost a sensation of Winter Solstice dark gloom about them with their skinhead coach Dyche... Glad we beat this rabble of shit.  3 points... I know of considerably smaller football clubs that survive and do everything to offer a better quality of football that this bunch of renegades. What a load of rubbish!

• The title was changed to Arsenal 3-1 Burnley - Saturday 22nd December, 2018
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Burnley's football is shit.  There's almost a sensation of Winter Solstice dark gloom about them with their skinhead coach Dyche... Glad we beat this rabble of shit.  3 points... I know of considerably smaller football clubs that survive and do everything to offer a better quality of football that this bunch of renegades. What a load of rubbish!

What club that had 3 years in the premier league has spent less than Burnley

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

What club that had 3 years in the premier league has spent less than Burnley

Eibar in Spain and they're even smaller than every single side currently in Spain's second division and smaller than most sides in Spain's third division.  They play considerably better quality of football.

17 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Eibar in Spain and they're even smaller than every single side currently in Spain's second division and smaller than most sides in Spain's third division.  They play considerably better quality of football.

xD:dam:

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

xD:dam:

You've got to stop getting drunk after every one of our victories mate.  PM me... I can guide you in the correct direction before you shave your head and buy a dustman's yellow vest.  I can save you! ;)

• The topic was unpinned
3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I can't wait to see us play this rejuvenated Arsenal before the end of the year now. Looks to be a tasty game.

On the contrary, I hope there are many things wrong with Liverpool when we meet each other as I like things to look clearer in regards to my personal preferences which is an Arsenal victory.  xD;)

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

On the contrary, I hope there are many things wrong with Liverpool when we meet each other as I like things to look clearer in regards to my personal preferences which is an Arsenal victory.  xD;)

Oh I am sure you'll have enough firepower to cause us issues. The real question is how much of the ball you'd have in the midfield and more importantly how good your defense is on the day.

23 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Oh I am sure you'll have enough firepower to cause us issues. The real question is how much of the ball you'd have in the midfield and more importantly how good your defense is on the day.

Exactly... Not worried about causing problems to your defence even though it’s very disciplined these days. The problem lies in midfield and defence for us. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Exactly... Not worried about causing problems to your defence even though it’s very disciplined these days. The problem lies in midfield and defence for us. 

I think your defensive midfield is rather good honestly. Are there a lot of players injured in defense?

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

I think your defensive midfield is rather good honestly. Are there a lot of players injured in defense?

Torreira is a very multifunctional midfielder that recovers his and others positions naturally. That’s a godsend because our midfield in reality is very unbalanced. 

Archived