talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ladies feet

football forum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This must be the oddest topic I have seen on here but each to our own.   I would partly agree with the first post that a hot girl with toe gap instead of thigh gap is a let down but not a deal breaker,  for me I'm more traditional,  Ass, thighs and calves.   The female attorney's are amazing in pencil skirts, stockings and heels absolutely fantastic. 

3 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

This must be the oddest topic I have seen on here but each to our own.   I would partly agree with the first post that a hot girl with toe gap instead of thigh gap is a let down but not a deal breaker,  for me I'm more traditional,  Ass, thighs and calves.   The female attorney's are amazing in pencil skirts, stockings and heels absolutely fantastic. 

Post of the year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These kind of feet videos are quite rare. From the 4 minute mark you get so many angles and views. These videos are far and few between. I know it's tempting to just fast forward to the 4 minute mark. But I wouldn't recommend this, rather let it build up and really enjoy the build-up.

• 3 weeks later...