Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Grizzly21

Copa America 2019

Brazil has made their call ups... and I must say I'm impressed. Tite got over himself and chose some of the younger guys who have been doing well at club level. Also a share of experience. I'd be quite shocked if these don't win the Copa this year.

Goalkeepers: Franco Armani (River Plate), Esteban Andrada (Boca Juniors), Agustin Marchesin (Club America), Juan Musso (Udinese), Geronimo Rulli (Real Sociedad)

Defenders: Renzo Saravia (Racing), Gabriel Mercado (Sevilla), Nicolas Otamendi (Manchester City), German Pezzella (Fiorentina), Walter Kanemann (Gremio), Nicolas Tagliafico (Ajax Amsterdam), Marcos Acuna (Sporting Lisbon), Ramiro Funes Mori (Villarreal), Juan Foyth (Tottenham Hotspur)

Midfielders/forwards: Leandro Paredes (PSG), Giovani Lo Celso (Real Betis), Exequiel Palacios (River Plate), Guido Rodriguez (Club America), Roberto Pereyra (Watford), Rodrigo De Paul (Udinese), Matias Zaracho (Racing), Angel Di Maria (PSG), Gonzalo Martinez (Atlanta United), Paulo Dybala (Juventus), Maximiliano Meza (Monterrey), Ivan Marcone (Boca Juniors), Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Lautaro Martinez (Inter Milan), Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid), Matias Suarez (River Plate), Mauro Icardi (Inter Milan)

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Gonzalo Martinez (Atlanta United)

ba53cb7e94e766a65390f52c17df899c.jpg

All due respect but something is wrong when Argentina have to resort to calling up players in the MLS and Liga MX.

• Upvote 1

Guido and Marche :x 

Marcone was playing for Cruz azul last season and now for Boca Juniors. There isn't much difference between the argie league and Mexican league. 

1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

Brazil has made their call ups... and I must say I'm impressed. Tite got over himself and chose some of the younger guys who have been doing well at club level. Also a share of experience. I'd be quite shocked if these don't win the Copa this year.

No Fabinho after the season he's had? 

Suppose that's good for his fitness.

Marche and Guido :twothumbsup: watch guido start.

Surely has to be the XI

Armani

Saravia------Pezzella----Otamendi---Tagliafico

Lo Celso-------Paredes

Di Maria-------------------De Paul

Messi-------Aguero