Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Tommy

Scuderia Ferrari Discussion

26 minutes ago, nudge said:

They had an issue with Charles' car during the FP2 again today. Some sort of a leak and they investigated cooling issues.

Should probably have changed the PU completely after Bahrain after all. 

The PU? 

8 minutes ago, Eco said:

The PU? 

Power Unit. 

Rosberg: "I want to retire to spend more time with my family." 

Also Rosberg: Hangs out at every GP and records YouTube videos in multiple languages. 

xD

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Rosberg: "I want to retire to spend more time with my family." 

Also Rosberg: Hangs out at every GP and records YouTube videos in multiple languages. 

xD

My biggest issue with Rosberg is not even the fact that he's suddenly everywhere (except on track) doing this podcast and vlog thing and punditry and giving comments to whoever will listen and whatnot, but rather how sensationalist and opinionated he is in order to get clicks and views. It's a pity as one would think that someone like him with all his experience and his access to the paddock and teams could actually offer plenty of interesting insight and detailed overviews instead of the clickbait and tabloid-level drivel he does now. No substance whatsoever.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nudge said:

My biggest issue with Rosberg is not even the fact that he's suddenly everywhere (except on track) doing this podcast and vlog thing and punditry and giving comments to whoever will listen and whatnot, but rather how sensationalist and opinionated he is in order to get clicks and views. It's a pity as one would think that someone like him with all his experience and his access to the paddock and teams could actually offer plenty of interesting insight and detailed overviews instead of the clickbait and tabloid-level drivel he does now. No substance whatsoever.

He is a bit weird, last season during his cameo appearances. He gave really good technical insight, I noticed this season he is having sly digs at an individual, then a day or 2 later he praises them. 

• Upvote 1