talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Championship 2018/19 Play-offs

More I think about it the less I'm arsed about who goes up. Suppose Derby have the excitement of young players (if they manage to keep Mount and Wilson for next season) which is something I do like seeing.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Rick said:

More I think about it the less I'm arsed about who goes up. Suppose Derby have the excitement of young players (if they manage to keep Mount and Wilson for next season) which is something I do like seeing.

Highly doubt they will though if they do actually lose Lampard. Not sure Chelsea are in a position to send them back out either really.

I think they'd be nailed on to drop personally.

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Highly doubt they will though if they do actually lose Lampard. Not sure Chelsea are in a position to send them back out either really.

I think they'd be nailed on to drop personally.

Probably. 

• Administrator

Very slow game. Both teams understandably a bit cautious given what's at stake. No side really getting in to their rhythm to play well. Hope 2nd half sparks in to life somehow... 

• Administrator

The irony of seeing 'don't let betting get in the way' on the advertising hoardings yet the stadium is plastered in advertising of the sponsor of the fucking competition they're in xD

• Administrator
50 minutes ago, Rick said:

Took El Ghazi first goal and Villa to win 2-1 at about 20 mins in. 120/1, so I'll be hoping that comes in. 

Biting your nails yet xD

• Administrator

Must say Tyrone Mings has had a quality game. Would be a shame for him to off injured. Wonder if it'll be his knees that's fucked again... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived