talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round 12 - Hungary

• Administrator

Mercedes back to dominate?

Ferrari to take confidence from a rain-hit German GP podium finish?

Red Bull (i.e. Max) to come out on top?

Williams to not finish last?!

So many questions...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

One of my favourite tracks on the PS4 to be fair.

I used to play F1 online 8-9 years ago, and I hated that track. Never managed to get a good lap there. But ever since I was a kid, I always thought the layout looks like a kangaroo :35_thinking:

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, ... said:

Not arsed who wins too badly, the titles are all but wrapped up so entertaining races are the key for me. 

Entertainment definitely comes first but I want Max to win; not only because he's one of my favourite drivers but also because more wins will hopefully convince Honda to extend their involvement in F1 beyond 2020. 

• Subscriber

Temperatures of around +25 to +28 expected for the race weekend; potentially some rain in qualifying.

If it stays dry I fully expect a comfortable win for Mercedes again. Ferrari should struggle a lot although they are bringing some new aero updates to increase their downforce so there might be some improvements. Will be interesting to see if Red Bull can keep up with Mercedes in regular conditions.

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

Why? Sometimes they show Seb, sometimes Charles :what:

I guess, being new, I have only seen the Renault ones this year, and a lot of comments on FB breakdown the poster by seeing whose car is larger, whose car is in front, etc, but there are always two cars. 

I love this promo video. 

That tune grew on me as well. At first I was against it, and thought it would replace the F1 theme, but they are only using it for videos and promos, and I kind of connect it with F1 right away. 

Archived