talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forums

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Stan said:

Get Maxwell out and it's game over.

Been in office all day and just seen the score. What a show from Afghanistan so far. 

They've had a chance missed and tbh they should have had him out. He's getting a bit too settled now and he's putting on a batting show too.

• Administrator

Under the circumstances it's a fantastic innings from Maxwell. Such a vast range of shots he can play. 

5 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

They've had a chance missed and tbh they should have had him out. He's getting a bit too settled now and he's putting on a batting show too.

Yep, fielding has been poor in general from the brief highlights they showed a few moments ago. An area Afghanistan need to improve in general anyway. 

• Subscriber

Great partnership this. Cummins simply comes to the crease and keeps his position and then Maxwell comes after and sets up the hits. I saw it was partnership of something like 108 runs and Cummins has only contributed to 5. 

• Administrator

Absolutely sensational from Maxwell.

Just no words can do that justice. It's pure class.

91-7 to chasing down the target without losing any other wickets. And Maxwell getting 200+ of those runs.

It's just insane. The guy couldn't move his legs and he's still hitting balls out of the park xD.

• Administrator

Kohli. 

Absolute legend. 50 ODI tons to break Tendulkar's record. 

Tendulkar will always be one of the greatest ever. But Kohli is a magnificent player in his own right for this generation. Legend. 

professional bottlers are back as I told you Stan.  the meaningless games are what they are but when something is on the line  they bottle it.

how these hacks made a semi is an indictment to the state of cricket.  you'd have a hard time making a world team to play India that isn't average.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

professional bottlers are back as I told you Stan.  the meaningless games are what they are but when something is on the line  they bottle it.

how these hacks made a semi is an indictment to the state of cricket.  you'd have a hard time making a world team to play India that isn't average.

Fair enough. They didn't bottle it against Pakistan though, that was one of the most entertaining and interesting games of the tournament. 

Currently India are 81-3 after 10 overs. Don't know how this game will end up. The games I've seen India in this WC when they bat first. I feel that they literally win the game in the first ten overs. It's usually Rohit in the first ten overs that smashes everyone. Getting a couple of wickets in this period and restricting Rohit as much as possible is important. Australia have done this better than anyone so far. 

We could be in for a classic.

• Administrator

10 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Currently India are 81-3 after 10 overs. Don't know how this game will end up. The games I've seen India in this WC when they bat first. I feel that they literally win the game in the first ten overs. It's usually Rohit in the first ten overs that smashes everyone. Getting a couple of wickets in this period and restricting Rohit as much as possible is important. Australia have done this better than anyone so far. 

We could be in for a classic.

Good thing about both teams. They know when to reign the other team in and momentum swings back and forth. 

Kohli and Rahul just need to consolidate for a bit and get settled before pushing on again. 

• Upvote 1