talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, McAzeem said:

Unintentional but obstruction

I thought it was very harsh. He has no idea where the ball is, and when he does, tries to get out of the way. Literally what else could he have done?

A stadium in his hometown has been named after Shoaib Actor. 

Despite him spouting toxic controversial stuff for the hits on media & his YT channel. The guy deserved it. His street fighting attitude under the shaddy Akram era is respectable.

He's young still can do much more in life than what's he's doing now. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Friends are over watching the ODI in the background I thought we'd have collapsed after that amazing start from England but we've held on and now it looks like we're going to win it.

Roy and Bairstow are phenomenal when they're in full-flow. The thing I love about this 'era' of Indian cricket is the attitude to never give up. A lot of other sides would be totally blown away by England's batting, possibly even before they've even started batting as is their sheer quality and that they can bat deep. 

I don't think the India side has ever been stronger in terms of depth - there are so many players who could still play in this side. Today's squad is without Bumrah, Jadeja, Pant, Agarwal, Saini, Shami, Chahal, Gill. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Roy and Bairstow are phenomenal when they're in full-flow. The thing I love about this 'era' of Indian cricket is the attitude to never give up. A lot of other sides would be totally blown away by England's batting, possibly even before they've even started batting as is their sheer quality and that they can bat deep. 

I don't think the India side has ever been stronger in terms of depth - there are so many players who could still play in this side. Today's squad is without Bumrah, Jadeja, Pant, Agarwal, Saini, Shami, Chahal, Gill. 

Agreed. Also, isn't Gill playing today?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

He was a sub. Iyer got injured so he may play in the next 2. 

Convincing win today and a good debut as well for the two youngsters. I like this team and its got a lot of potential. We really dropped the ball when Morgan was at the crease and it may have been a bigger win but I'll take the win the way it came. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Convincing win today and a good debut as well for the two youngsters. I like this team and its got a lot of potential. We really dropped the ball when Morgan was at the crease and it may have been a bigger win but I'll take the win the way it came. 

Yeah very happy for Krunal and Hardik after they lost their father in January. You could see the emotion in Krunal throughout his batting and also in the interview how much it meant to him to play well today. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, McAzeem said:

Cricket was good when chasing 300s in ODIs was the exception not the norm.

First time England have successfully chased over 300 in an ODI in India...

• Administrator

Very tense finish to the ODIs there. Great series and what a match to finish. I have no nails left. 

I can't wait for the reverse series. Two world class sides with world class individuals on show. 

I really want to play cricket and it makes me depressed I can't. There are a bunch of Indian/Pakistani communities around but I don't feel like being the only white guy, and they take it too seriously. I just wanna have a beer or two while I have a few bats.

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

I really want to play cricket and it makes me depressed I can't. There are a bunch of Indian/Pakistani communities around but I don't feel like being the only white guy, and they take it too seriously. I just wanna have a beer or two while I have a few bats.

Find some kids and play backyard cricket with them