• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Greatest Club Logo Ever

Recommended Posts

Ummm not sure why this was moved. Cheddar AFC are a club in the Football Leagues, I posted it in there assuming some would recognize the club xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vader said:

Ummm not sure why this was moved. Cheddar AFC are a club in the Football Leagues, I posted it in there assuming some would recognize the club xD

Because other people might come in with other club logos not restricted to Football League...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Because other people might come in with other club logos not restricted to Football League...

I highly doubt that will actually be an issue.

Do your research. Cheddar AFC are a club in the depths of non-league football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vader said:

I highly doubt that will actually be an issue.

Do your research. Cheddar AFC are a club in the depths of non-league football.

Do your research. That's not their logo. 

Cheddar_F.C._logo.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vader said:

I highly doubt that will actually be an issue.

Do your research. Cheddar AFC are a club in the depths of non-league football.

So if someone comes in with a South American football club logo in the Football League section that's alright?

I'm fully aware Cheddar FC are a club in non-league football. 

Also, stop being so condescending. 'Do your research'...'we all make mistakes'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eco said:

Do your research. That's not their logo. 

Cheddar_F.C._logo.png

Awkward...

deed8a984bc4e17c52c5235a5d14fa7c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:

So if someone comes in with a South American football club logo in the Football League section that's alright?

I'm fully aware Cheddar FC are a club in non-league football. 

Also, stop being so condescending. 'Do your research'...'we all make mistakes'. 

Cheddar are a club in the non-leagues, not a South American club :dam:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vader said:

Cheddar are a club in the non-leagues, not a South American club :dam:

Nevermind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at the shirts. 

image.thumb.png.d7875f6429c5915c58a1e2798397e58e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vader said:

Awkward...

deed8a984bc4e17c52c5235a5d14fa7c.png

Mate, that's their Twitter picture not a logo xDxDxD 

 

Look at their shirts ffs, it's clearly the logo which @Eco posted.

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Mate, that's their Twitter picture not a logo xDxDxD 

 

 Look at their shirts ffs, it's clearly the logo which @Eco posted.

 image.jpg

I know - maybe that's their primary logo but a club can still have 2. No need to ruin the joke.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Well this was fun

I take it back.

THIS is the greatest club logo ever

77a5c38811c1842624c2366260f4ad57.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vader said:

I take it back.

THIS is the greatest club logo ever

77a5c38811c1842624c2366260f4ad57.png

I was proud of this. God you're all boring xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vader said:

I was proud of this. God you're all boring xD

Get some sleep. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tommy said:

Get some sleep. 

My sleeping patterns are all reversed. I couldn't even if I wanted to.

Don't tell me what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Vader said:

I was proud of this. God you're all boring xD

I second Tommy, get some sleep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eco said:

I second Tommy, get some sleep. 

As Phil would put it, don't be such an "insufferable bore"

*sigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vader said:

As Phil would put it, don't be such an "insufferable bore"

*sigh*

tumblr_pnhtkppVWX1sl5qfqo4_250.gifv

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Still talking about me and he’s on ignore. Time to dig into the archives......

 

BDAAD927-DB7D-489C-A34C-91E698C33E63.jpeg

Wasn't that guy that called you booby in this category? :D

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Still talking about me and he’s on ignore. Time to dig into the archives......

 

BDAAD927-DB7D-489C-A34C-91E698C33E63.jpeg

Maybe you shouldn't have been such a hypocritical dipshit and I wouldn't be so, as you put it "insufferablois"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Wasn't that guy that called you booby in this category? :D

That was swifty, who I know nothing about other than folklore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for the record Phil I’m willing to call it truce and shake hands if we both admit our wrongdoings and just put the past few days behind us. I know you probably don’t care to see this but what can I say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phil admit he was wrong??? now that I would like to see xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Phil admit he was wrong??? now that I would like to see xD

Is he still going on? Bless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Phil admit he was wrong??? now that I would like to see xD

Just trying to make things right.

This rivalry has never existed before and has no reason to exist now. My attitude has been shit but that’s just cos I’m salty at his hypocrisy.

Probably not the best thing to say in a truce proposal but I need to explain and not come across as a troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement