talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Subscriber

Also, some important things:

Make sure you always have all 11 players selected for your lineup, as you get penalised (-4 pts) for each unfilled position.

You are awarded 10000 moneyz for each point you get. 

How the points are awarded:

The game uses player rating from SofaScore to assign points.

ApAnVZp.png

Additionaly, players are awarded points for scoring goals (6 pts for goalkeepers, 5 pts for defenders, 4 pts for midfielders and 3 pts for strikers. A goal from penalty always awards 3 pts regardless of position), and penalised for yellow (-3 pts) and red (-6 pts) cards.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
42 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes! 00:00 BST/ 00:01 CEST. I didn't know which time zone you're in xD 

A midnight feast! Oh man I'm so excited. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

A midnight feast! Oh man I'm so excited. 

I just noticed that I can change the number of players that get put on the transfer market by computer. Set it to the maximum (13), can't wait for the bidding wars to begin :D 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Alright im not sure how well their app works ill see if i can do it, ill be away for a week i think i have wifi access though.

The app seems to work fine. At times when their servers are busy they only let the paying PRO players log in, so it can be slightly annoying, but other than that, it seems functional.

2 hours ago, nudge said:

The app seems to work fine. At times when their servers are busy they only let the paying PRO players log in, so it can be slightly annoying, but other than that, it seems functional.

God, I remember when I wanted to bit on a good player last minute and then you got the message that only Pro players can login right now. Frustrating. :D 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

God, I remember when I wanted to bit on a good player last minute and then you got the message that only Pro players can login right now. Frustrating. :D 

They should invest the money they get from Pro players into improving their servers :ph34r:

Starting tomorrow!!!

I've realised Andre Silva can't actually be an option as he's gone back to AC Milan so that's scuppered my striking option a bit. New target pending.

What time zone's midnight are we going on??? @nudge

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Rick said:

Midnight?! Bloody hell 😂 by the time I get up the best I can hope for will be Selke 😭

There are only 13 players on the transfer market at any given time anyway :)

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, nudge said:

There are only 13 players on the transfer market at any given time anyway :)

How do we know you won't cancel our bids and go for them yourself :ph34r:

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, nudge said:

You don't :ph34r:

Haha cheeky xD 

So in terms of the process, have I got this right?

• Transfer options available from midnight tonight
  • 13 players available
  • We get to bid on those players from midnight - is it a 40m Euro budget? 
    • When are we notified of our successful (or not) bids?
  • Is there a maximum number of players we can bid from midnight out of the 13? 
  • If we spend 10m Euros on a player today and win that bid, do we only get 30m Euro tomorrow?
  • What happens if we miss a day of bidding (is it done in days, or each week?) 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Haha cheeky xD 

So in terms of the process, have I got this right?

1. Transfer options available from midnight tonight
  2. 13 players available
  3. We get to bid on those players from midnight - is it a 40m Euro budget?
    • When are we notified of our successful (or not) bids?
  4. Is there a maximum number of players we can bid from midnight out of the 13? 
  5. If we spend 10m Euros on a player today and win that bid, do we only get 30m Euro tomorrow?
  6. What happens if we miss a day of bidding (is it done in days, or each week?) 
  1. Yes - based on our agreement, everyone is allowed to start bidding for players from midnight tonight.
  2. 13 players are placed on the transfermarket by computer in each transfer phase. There's one transfer phase each day (exact times vary slightly on daily basis, they are listed in the game calendar: https://www.comunio.de/infos/calendar).
  3. Yes, 40m budget. You can bid for players and put players on sale at any time, the transfers are always performed at the next transfer phase (see above). That's also when you are notified if your bid won (i.e. if you were the highest bidder), and if that's the case, the player is then added into your squad.
  4. No maximum number, you can bid for as many players as you wish, as long as your budget allows it.
  5. If you bid 10m for a player tonight and your bid wins, that amount will be deducted from your budget. So yes, if you successfully buy someone for 10m today, there will be 30m left in your budget tomorrow.
  6. Nothing happens, you simply don't sign anyone on that day. There's a transfer phase each day, but it's entirely up to you if you want to bid for someone or not! 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

How do we know you won't cancel our bids and go for them yourself :ph34r:

In all seriousness, just to clarify - I can't actually see your bids (all bids are hidden!), there's only an option for me to cancel the actual transfers once they go through and I'm sure you'd notice thatxD 

Looks like this on the pinboard:

OhciVOF.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived