talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2020/21

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Congrats @Tommy, now Fortuna have as many points as HSV. Promotion still within reach.

What a freakin game. Our goalkeeper didn't need to save a single ball. An own-goal and an unlucky penalty against us and it was 2-2. And then we managed to score in the fucking 95th minute. Iyoha hit the crossbar and Appelkamp was standing just where he needed to stand to get the rebound over the line. What a fucking game. I'm still breathless. Uwe Rösler with fantastic substitutions today. Brought on Karaman, Hennings, Iyoha, Borello and Appelkamp. And all of them were part of the last two goals we scored. Amazing stuff. One of the most dramatic matches I've experienced in recent years. 

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to rule Appelkamp wasn't offside? Asking because I thought that was a pretty close decision?

They didn't even need to check it. Replays showed that he was nowhere near offside. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Kiel continue their march to the Bundesliga. :o 

And Fin Bartels scored again! ^_^ Hope they win the title, too...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, londonerlilie said:

That game yesterday, bittersweet. 4 goals for Dursun and then he announces his departure after. I hope he finds a decent club but would have to have seen him stay on for another couple of seasons.

I know just the right club that is badly in need of a striker... :bye:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived