• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2019/20 - 22nd July, 2020

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Absolute madness xD

I can't help but think of that Forest fan that jumped into the river when he thought they had beaten Derby, only for Derby to score late and the game end in a draw. 

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

I can't help but think of that Forest fan that jumped into the river when he thought they had beaten Derby, only for Derby to score late and the game end in a draw. 

Reminds me of a Coventry fan couple seasons ago who left when they were winning 2-0 and then rang up local radio to talk about the game, got told Coventry drew 2-2 but was totally adamant they'd won xD

Only one team has played like they want to win this from the first whistle to the last and they’ve won it so fair play to them

Ive been defensive with the term bottling cos the last few games have just been difficult for any team to sustain a run of form that long, but we bottled this tonight. Shied away from Barnsley and for large portions of the game didn’t want the fight

This is however our first proper run at promotion since we’ve been in this division and we lack the experience of a side pushing for promotion, to deal with these moments.

Onto the play offs 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Reminds me of a Coventry fan couple seasons ago who left when they were winning 2-0 and then rang up local radio to talk about the game, got told Coventry drew 2-2 but was totally adamant they'd won xD

Classy. 

I really wanted Forest in the playoffs, and up with Leeds, but I never thought I would witness this. 

What a collapse 

I must say though, I can't believe Luton either. Luton were absolutely dire all season and then they pull survival out of the bag.

Leeds, West Brom and..? Not Forest. Imagine looking so secure yet falling so hard.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Barnsley looked dead two games ago. An absolutely fantastic achievement.

And Luton. 10 points adrift of safety in February. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived