The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 3-3 Everton - Saturday 6th February, 2021

football forum

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

As do Collymore, Gerrard, Ruddock et al. We’ve all had cunts playing for us. Choosing to play for Leeds and City as well is just plumbing new depths of depravity xD

Cantona and Ferdinand the same depths? 

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Absolutely not xD

I sort of love the fact that he's decided to play exclusively for your biggest rivals (Newcastle may not be traditional rivals but the Keegan years and that speech goes down in United folklore) and has won major silverware on the way, maybe he'll end his career at Arsenal and grab an FA Cup with them too lol

Just now, Danny said:

Danny Simpson beat up his missus and then was celebrating a league winners medal on the team bus...

Are you going to go into every match day thread looking for past histories about players? Seems everyone is only arsed about United for some reason. Almost as if nobody else has ever had bellends play for them.....

Anyway. We move on. Not having another thread derailed with ‘let’s find players with history that aren’t even playing for a club and talk about it’ bollocks.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Are you going to go into every match day thread looking for past histories about players? Seems everyone is only arsed about United for some reason. Almost as if nobody else has ever had bellends play for them.....

Anyway. We move on. Not having another thread derailed with ‘let’s find players with history that aren’t even playing for a club and talk about it’ bollocks.

He was playing for Leicester you doughnut.

But no I was just joining in the fun of taking the morale highground lol

2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

As do Collymore, Gerrard, Ruddock et al. We’ve all had cunts playing for us. Choosing to play for Leeds and City as well is just plumbing new depths of depravity xD

Roy Keane’s a dog botherer though and Ryan Giggs is... well I think in terms of the character of a football player he’s probably down there with that goalkeeper that killed his wife from Brazil.

Worst thing Milner and Fowler have done is play for a club in Manchester. Well except for making Graeme LeSaux cry. The worst thing Gerrard’s done is punch a Man Utd fan. Nobody likes Collymore or Ruddock, I’ll give you that xD

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Roy Keane’s a dog botherer though and Ryan Giggs is... well I think in terms of the character of a football player he’s probably down there with that goalkeeper that killed his wife from Brazil.

Worst thing Milner and Fowler have done is play for a club in Manchester. Well except for making Graeme LeSaux cry. The worst thing Gerrard’s done is punch a Man Utd fan. Nobody likes Collymore or Ruddock, I’ll give you that xD

Collymore's a grade A twat.

He blocked me on Twitter cos I quoted one of his with 'JOURNALISTE' after he was filmed crying that when Euro 2020 physically kicked off and fans were going mental xD 

• The title was changed to Man Utd 0-0 Everton - Saturday 6th February, 2021
  • The title was changed to Man Utd 1-0 Everton - Saturday 6th February, 2021
  • Administrator

How is their aerially-strong centre-forward left unmarked amongst 3 Everton defenders? That is very poor defensively from Everton, even if it was a very good cross.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 2-0 Everton - Saturday 6th February, 2021
  • Subscriber

Fuck off. Terrible defending first goal and Pickford gets absolutely destroyed by our fans if he concedes that second.

We haven't actually been that shite, they've just been good, but we've given ourselves an impossible task now, especially if Calvert-Lewin is going to miss chances like that one.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 3-3 Everton - Saturday 6th February, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived