talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 3-3 Everton - Saturday 6th February, 2021

football forum

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Imagine if we had scored after the allotted time. There would be uproar on here.

Your player committed a foul on the 4th minute, the same player who was brought on to waste time in the added minutes. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Imagine if we had scored after the allotted time. There would be uproar on here.

Final whistle only just went, I'm sure the VAR are still seeing if they can sort you out with a penalty :ph34r:.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

And? The point stands. You’d still be fucking up in arms.

It’s up to the referee’s discretion about adding a few seconds on for substitutions in added time. Since the sub made the foul on the 4th minute mark, I don’t blame the ref for letting one more play go. 

Just now, Rick said:

It’s up to the referee’s discretion about adding a few seconds on for substitutions in added time. Since the sub made the foul on the 4th minute mark, I don’t blame the ref for letting one more play go. 

Again though, my point is reverse the teams and there would be a meltdown.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Gave them two goals and they still couldn't beat us. Some title contenders. Fuck off United. Fuck off our defence suddenly being shite tonight but hahaha hahaha up the shithousing Toffees on the road.

Onto the beers.

You sound like the alternative commentary guy someone on Twitter does for your games. Literally read it in his voice.

8 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Surprised the ref didn't blow as the ball was put into the box tbh 

Rando might remember this better than me but about 10 years ago, Everton down 3-1 going into stoppage time, I can't remember who scored Everton's 2nd but I remember Arteta bagging the equalizer. Everton then had a chance to grab the winner two on one but the ref blew for time with Everton in on goal.

Rooney got dropped that match by manu because they were worried about the stick he was going to get from the Goodison crowd.

That's how I remember it :what:

1 minute ago, Rick said:

No he isn’t. 

Hence why I sneaked in the ‘on his day’ bit ;)

The man got us fighting for a Champions League spot, he’s a sensation, totally wasted right now. Wasting away..

• The topic was unpinned

Archived