• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

WandaVision

football forum

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Rick said:

Watched it this morning. I don’t know, I didn't think this one was as good as the last couple of episodes. 

I think it’s because it’s now taking away the sitcom aspect and it’s becoming more serious, especially the Vision storyline. It’ll be interesting to see what will happen next week.

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I think it’s because it’s now taking away the sitcom aspect and it’s becoming more serious, especially the Vision storyline. It’ll be interesting to see what will happen next week.

It wasn’t even that, as I was done with the sitcom part of it. It was just a bit “talkey”, characters explaining what’s happening/happened rather than us seeing it. I enjoyed the stuff with Vision though. 

• Subscriber

I am interested in seeing who Rambeau brings to help her with the hex, I was kind of hoping they'd show this person at the end of the episode but instead we see Wanda expand her reach. I am also curious who the villain here is because Wanda was never this powerful in the Avengers. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Thought it was a 10 ep series and they've opened way too many possibilities that need polishing now to end it in 1 ep. NVM its only 9 eps.

After the ending of the last one, there’s sure to be a second season and I’d say a fucking annoying cliffhanger ending in sight for the end of this season. Can just see it 😂

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Rick said:

After the ending of the last one, there’s sure to be a second season and I’d say a fucking annoying cliffhanger ending in sight for the end of this season. Can just see it 😂

Well shes in the Dr. Strange movie too and the news is that this does get a continuation there but they've got so much in the air right now I really do wonder what the cliffhanger is going to be.

On 05/03/2021 at 11:22, Rick said:

No spoilers, but that was a poor finale. Will wait for others to watch before discussing. 

FYI, there are two end credits scenes. 

I quite enjoyed it albeit it was predictable. The ending with Vision just running off was a bit weird but I imagine that'll be cleared up at some point. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I've spent all week trying to watch Marvel films so I can watch this and understand what the fuck is going on.

Dont think you really needed to watch too many Marvel films to catch up on it all but yeah it was a bit ... weird for lack of a better word. Still, its the first of a few shows that starts to bring in the new Phase so we'll have to wait till around the fifth character drop to see any real traction here if past films/shows are anything to go by.

• Subscriber
On 08/03/2021 at 20:10, Dr. Gonzo said:

I've spent all week trying to watch Marvel films so I can watch this and understand what the fuck is going on.

Is Ant-Man important at all?

You don't really need to see Ant-Man for this series, no. The only thing that links both is the FBI guy who is in Ant-Man and this.

I binged watched the entire series last weekend and really enjoyed it. I think I would have been reluctant to carry on if I was watching it a week apart for each episode though.

3 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

You don't really need to see Ant-Man for this series, no. The only thing that links both is the FBI guy who is in Ant-Man and this.

I binged watched the entire series last weekend and really enjoyed it. I think I would have been reluctant to carry on if I was watching it a week apart for each episode though.

Nice, I ended up watching it anyways though xD

I will probably keep finishing the films before I get started since I’ve already come so far. Black Panther tonight

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nice, I ended up watching it anyways though xD

I will probably keep finishing the films before I get started since I’ve already come so far. Black Panther tonight

Good idea. There's a few references to the films in it so it's good to have that knowledge. 

• 1 month later...

Archived