The better place to talk football.

Leicester City 1-3 Arsenal - Sunday 28th February, 2021

football forum

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, shut up said:

Arsenal also played in the europa league, no idea why you're crying about it.

Playing Thursday-Sunday is something all Europa league teams do all season, it's nothing new or out of the ordinary 

Yeah but look at the size of your squad ffs. Great when you have the experience and regularity of it isn't it? 

• Subscriber

Leicester should start counting how many different centre back pairings they've had this season, then the media might actually pay more than lip service to their injuries this season. They had literally an entire back four missing when we played them in December and yet you knew nothing about it before the game. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, shut up said:

You've got a better squad than us and have plenty of depth. We started with Elneny, Xhaka, Willian and Mari. Hardly top players xD

We were also away in Greece Thursday, and then away at Leicester 12 pm today. You were at home Thursday and home today, so you've had the advantage here. 

Again. Showing you know nothing about anything other than Arsenal. Totally blind. 

2 minutes ago, shut up said:

Something Rodgers needs to learn. All of his teams fall a part at the end of the season. 

Didn't Alex Ferguson use to rotate quite alot? He definitely did near the end of his managerial career and he won the league with average players 

4 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Crazy that even after this dominating win Arsenal are still closer to 17th than they are to Leicester.

We have had some very good performances. But then we have had some very bad ones as well.  That's why we are 9th in the league. (Assuming we win this game )

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

That is absolutely pathetic cheating from Tierney. Heads the ball and goes down holding his face. Utterly embarrassing. 

15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Embarrassing 

12 minutes ago, shut up said:

Chelsea fans commenting on opposition players cheating xD

Last week as well

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Last week as well

Such a big problem in football. With VAR in place, why are players not getting done for simulation? Not just Tierney but when it's as blatant as that and today, it's pathetic. Embarrassing for the sport. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, shut up said:

Literally all players do this xD

Doesn't make it any less pathetic, does it? Your refusal to condemn Tierney for it speaks volumes. 

12 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Stan simulation is a yellow card offence so var doesn't review it. 

I know mate. I think this is something that needs to change for future. Seeing it today made me cringe. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Another injury ffs. Barnes looks fucked here. 

This has pissed me off more than the result. If that's another bad one then I think you can forget the Champions League next season. I'm actually seriously concerned Vardy has had his ever feared drop off and it's largely gone under the radar because of how well Barnes & Maddison have stepped up. Losing Maddison for a month is fucking infuriating but if Barnes is out long term, which it could well be, then that's catastrophic.

I've always feared this was around the corner. We've not got the squad and it's been pushed to the max. A drop off was always likely. I was annoyed at Rodgers last season but I'm a bit more sympathetic this time.

@Stan if we use var for yellow cards it will be used all the time and the game will slow down to much. Dont agree with you on that mate. And I dont think we can use it for specific yellow cards like simulation.

16 minutes ago, shut up said:

xD nobody condemns their own players, hardly shocking is it?! 

Complete bellends don't condone their own players. I used to slate Moses constantly for diving with zero contact. He then got sent off against you lot in the FA Cup final for simulation and it was then and there I wanted him to fuck off. 

Unless you have a gentleman's agreement that players wont cheat you will always get cheating. If other teams are prepared to cheat and you dont you have a big disadvantage. It's sad but unfortunately it's the truth. And this isn't  a new thing footballers have always tried to gain an advantage if they can. Years ago diving wasnt so common but if players could make an illegal tackle and get away with it they would 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived