talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite Fast-Food Items

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Also do samosas count? Because I love samosas. 

Of course they do especially the onion or mutton ones. Phew, now I am going to go to a shop and get some all this talk of food has made me hungry.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

A snack pack is deep fried chips, with melted cheese, kebab meat (mixed in this case) and a selection of sauces. Generally bbq, chili, and garlic sauce. 
Tabbouleh and onion are optional too. It's a disgustingly greasy slice of heaven  

Celebrating the Great Australian Tradition of Meat in a Box - The New York  Times

Halal Snack Packs: The deliciously open-minded food trend taking off

Too much sauce going on in that box for my liking. 

Reminds me of when I've been to Amsterdam and they cover their chips in mayo. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Of course they do especially the onion or mutton ones. Phew, now I am going to go to a shop and get some all this talk of food has made me hungry.

Ditto, we have a chicken Kyiv and some chicken breasts coated in batter in the freezer and I am going to make them shortly with fat chips as this thread, like you, has made me hungry. xD

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Devil said:

Too much sauce going on in that box for my liking. 

Reminds me of when I've been to Amsterdam and they cover their chips in mayo. 

Just mayo is ok, although I'm not a fan of it either. Friet Oorlog ("war chips") is Dutch variation of chips, served with mayo, satay sauce and raw onions on top. 

war-fries-instagram.jpg?itok=w0dinyU8

Awful, if you ask me 😂

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Wait McDonalds is selling bath products now?

Those great smells of boiling oil and greasy meats make for great perfumes, apparently! 

Just mayo is ok, although I'm not a fan of it either. Friet Oorlog ("war chips") is Dutch variation of chips, served with mayo, satay sauce and raw onions on top. 

war-fries-instagram.jpg?itok=w0dinyU8

Awful, if you ask me 😂

Never seen that when I've been over and I've been over an awful lot over the years. 

Might give it a whirl next time I'm over there. 

Good chance it could be for my 40th in November. 

Those great smells of boiling oil and greasy meats make for great perfumes, apparently! 

My personal favourite is Aude de fillet de fish. 

Had to stop wearing it though cause the missus thinks I've been cheating on her. 

• The title was changed to Your Favourite Fast-Food Items
  • Subscriber
@Mel81x said: Of course they do especially the onion or mutton ones. Phew, now I am going to go to a shop and get some all this talk of food has made me hungry.
Ditto, we have a chicken Kyiv and some chicken breasts coated in batter in the freezer and I am going to make them shortly with fat chips as this thread, like you, has made me hungry. xD
                                                                                             :P
thumbnail_20210304_132544.thumb.jpg.0f29d3a3574cbef37ec1aa9c8acd82c6.jpg

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Devil said:

Never seen that when I've been over and I've been over an awful lot over the years. 

Might give it a whirl next time I'm over there. 

Good chance it could be for my 40th in November. 

Give it a go, I personally don't like it, but it's surely worth trying once. There's also another variation which has curry sauce instead of satay...

ASDA build your own pizza's are far better than any takeaway pizza in my opinion. I don't buy many because my body is a temple but when I do I go for the follow.....

Stonebake base

Tomato puree

Cheese 

Spicy beef

Pepperoni

Jalapenos 

Red onion

Chilli oil

That there is the perfect pizza, is to me anyway. 

Just now, Mel81x said:

ive never tried a mcflurry but ill take your word for it. NVM Tommy just told us it smells like chocolate

Well a McFlurry is ice cream with chocolate bits in it, I would say it smells more like sweet ice cream if you ask me but then again I've never took the time to sniff a McFlurry. 

Archived