• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

German Beer

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Coffee tastes like potting soil. 

You must be drinking some shit coffee.  All I drink is water, booze, and coffee.  

I had the chance to have some authentic Turkish coffee once... grounds and all.  It was fantastic.

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Well, I don't drink it, because I don't drink doodoo-water. :ph34r:xD

From my experience, you either drink coffee, and by proxy are extremely sophisticated, or you drink fizzy caffeine drinks, and are thusly a Neanderthal.  So am I to assume that you're a closet Red Bull fan?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Coma said:

Two beers from Düsseldorf! Füchschen and Uerige! Let's goooooo. 💪 Followed that site just to see how it'll unfold. xD

Hmm, I think I'll have a Füchschen tonight. 🤔

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Coma said:

That is one concept I'll never understand.

The concept is fine for me. Personally, the only stuff I drink outside of alcohol is water. Sometimes, I get bored of it, and if I can't or don't want to have regular beer for whatever reason (work, driving, too early in the morning, etc), I will happily have an alcohol-free beer along my food or as a refreshment. The problem is that there are very few alcohol-free beers that taste good though, most of them have too many weird added flavours making them taste like a fizzy soft drink. 

1 hour ago, Coma said:

I sat and stared into the campfire wistfully this afternoon, reflecting on another Dortmund loss to Bayern. Good thing I had a Schlenkerla Marzen by my side to keep me company. 

From bad to worse I see. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived