talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester City 0-2 Man City - Saturday 3rd April, 2021

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been coming that, great finish from Mendy. 

Schmeichel doesn't help the cause there, really poor save from Mahrez. A half arsed palm back into the Manchester City flank and they score from the corresponding cross, I think he's done alright today but not his finest moment IMO.

• Administrator

Man City literally are just too good. We've not been anywhere near how good we can be but that's down to Man City being quality on and off the ball. 

• Administrator
Just now, Spike said:

Imagine supporting a team that rhymes with 'Molester FC'

Imagine thinking about molesting while watching football... 

• Subscriber

Jesus and Mahrez are both cunts for ruining my De Bruyne assists.

And I know I already had a little jab on the previous page but it's interesting to see how people react to Leicester's approach/performance here, the ones who give certain teams and managers a kicking for being negative when it suits a particular narrative when they do exactly what Leicester have done today. "Rather have a go and lose 5-0 than not even try and lose anyway". There's a reason you're on Twitter and not in the dugout, Einstein. When you play against a team like this Man City side, you don't have a choice. "Have a go" and you always get battered. Try to be pragmatic and yeah, you'll probably still lose but at least you give yourself a remote chance to get a result. 

• Administrator

Weirdly don't feel too bothered about losing, I think I half expected it before the game purely because of how good Man City are. Obviously don't like losing any game but there's some games where you just realise the likelihood of a win was slim anyway. 

The West Ham game is much more winnable next week. 

Man City will be deserving champions but some of their antics and histrionics is just ridiculous. Totally unnecessary too. That De Bruyne incident is embarrassing. 

• Subscriber

Outclassed to be honest. Never gave them any trouble at all. A disappointing performance.

I think with Chelsea's result it's not a disaster of a weekend for us, but we can't afford to lose at West Ham next week.

Manchester City comfortable title winners - probably the best outcome for a behind closed doors season.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

That ball from KDB :eek:

Wow. Tielemans-esque. 

The way a shot can look so much better when a goalkeeper doesn't even more, how good did that pass look when it had players sliding from both sides to try and get it and missed xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived