talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea (3) 2-0 (1) Real Madrid - Wednesday 5th May, 2021 (2nd Leg)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

This Chelsea team dare I say it is enjoyable to watch. So many likeable players and Tuchel.....argh I hate it.

Don't say that too soon. Most games have been dire.

• Administrator

I know he's ex-Chelsea and revered by fans etc but that would properly annoy the fuck outta me if that was a Leicester player. 

Nowhere near the same level but Chilwell was often seen joking and laughing with opposition players literally straight after a loss. All for a good time don't get me wrong but don't take the piss. Gives off the impression they don't care about who they're currently playing with. 

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Rudiger in particular under Tuchel has been a warrior. 

Recently I've read interviews in which Barcelona's Ousmane Dembele said that Tuchel is his favourite manager ever. He'd never have left Dortmund if Tuchel stayed. 

There is something special about Tuchel. Perhaps not always easy to work with for the higher ups though. 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

I know he's ex-Chelsea and revered by fans etc but that would properly annoy the fuck outta me if that was a Leicester player. 

Nowhere near the same level but Chilwell was often seen joking and laughing with opposition players literally straight after a loss. All for a good time don't get me wrong but don't take the piss. Gives off the impression they don't care about who they're currently playing with. 

of course they don't

1 minute ago, Spike said:

that has to be one of the worst pics i have ever seen

I didn't pay much attention to the picture when I posted it. But now that you mention it. "Honey, I shrunk Real Madrid". xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

was it stan that said people on benefits could not find a job :D

Give it a rest or fuck off back to the other forum ffs

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

was it stan that said people on benefits could not find a job :D

Keep your shitty posts on shittier forums where they belong. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

I didn't pay much attention to the picture when I posted it. But now that you mention it. "Honey, I shrunk Real Madrid". xD

Yep, it's Real Madrid that are the wrong size, not Mendy

Just now, Spike said:

Yep, it's Real Madrid that are the wrong size, not Mendy

Well, he's actually in front of them. It's all about the angle you see. 

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

Not this fucking shit again.

it was just a bit of light hearted humour man. what is it with people now that you cant make light hearted about something ffs. not all germans are you. 

Just now, Spike said:

ah yes, next time I'm on benefits I'll sign up for the professional footballer program

In 2018 I sadly lost my job working at the drive-thru in McDonalds. I used my last £3.80 on a pencil and some paper, asking Roman Abramovich if he would let me play with his mates at Chelsea. 

I have to say his generosity has turned my life around, I'd like to remain anonymous but having a 16 bedroom mansion and more money in my bank than I can physically spend on cocaine and vagina has really helped me sleep at night. 

I'd suggest anyone struggling to email or send a letter to your nearest Premier League club.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived