talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

On 28/01/2023 at 10:41, Happy Blue said:

Yeah, we play nothing like you :4_joy: ..Klopp just has work horses in the midfield that run around like headless chicken, another reason Judes not coming to you ;)

Learning isn’t the same as copying, mate. The best always learn from their peers and rivals, Pep is probably the best so of course he’d learn from his teams playing against other strong teams. There is always something to be learned, improved, tweaked.

23 minutes ago, Spike said:

Learning isn’t the same as copying, mate. The best always learn from their peers and rivals, Pep is probably the best so of course he’d learn from his teams playing against other strong teams. There is always something to be learned, improved, tweaked.

Yeah i said a few posts after that he probably learned from Liverpool's work rate they used to have, more off the ball stuff than on it

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Yeah i said a few posts after that he probably learned from Liverpool's work rate they used to have, more off the ball stuff than on it

I disagree. That isn’t something that would have taken Pep that long to learn especially given his Barcelona team was considerably great at pressing in the midfield. I was more inferring learning how to counter other strategies, learning how Klopp sets up his team and how to neutralise it.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

I disagree. That isn’t something that would have taken Pep that long to learn especially given his Barcelona team was considerably great at pressing in the midfield. I was more inferring learning how to counter other strategies, learning how Klopp sets up his team and how to neutralise it.

We still struggle against Liverpool and lost to them twice this season too, id say Klopp has worked out how to neutralise us rather than the otherway round

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

in the championship

First off these court cases will take years and 2nd the only people in trouble here will be the premier league for bringing false charges that they have no chance of proving, they have tainted our great name and they are going to pay for it

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Happy Blue

Match day threads have not been updated yet but why did you ever get rid of this Gabriel Jesus? scored a double again yesterday for the gunners, that young lad is on fire and he has just returned back from injury. 

To replace him with a guy that scores 50+ goals a season ..anymore questions? ..Alvarez is better than Jesus too. don't think we will be selling players to top English teams again though :4_joy:

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

To replace him with a guy that scores 50+ goals a season ..anymore questions? ..Alvarez is better than Jesus too. don't think we will be selling players to top English teams again though :4_joy:

I guess beating Liverpool 4-1 was not bad, you seem in a jolly mood :whistling:xD

City interested in Veiga, Leao, Gvardiol, Wirtz, Bellingham and Chilwell  ...i would rather stick with Ake at LB than Chilwell tbh, isn't he always injured? ..Leao would give us some pace outwide 

Also sniffing around Gavi with the Barca situation

Edited by Happy Blue

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

@Happy Blue

Will you get it filled with City supporters though Blue BoyxD

Etihad Stadium: Man City submit £300m plan to increase capacity to 60,000

Manchester City have submitted a planning application for a £300m expansion of Etihad Stadium.

The club want to increase the current capacity of 53,400 to 60,000 by expanding the North Stand.......

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Alvarez has scored 17 goals this season, that was a surprise with the limited game time he's had. bargain of the season at 14million i think we will lose him if we don't start playing him more 

I wouldn't mind Alvarez

City closing in on the biggest prize jackpot in the history of the game 

Manchester City will bank a staggering £294million if they win the Treble.

The Blues have hit an £180million jackpot after lifting the Premier League for a third successive season. Winning the FA Cup by beating rivals Manchester United at Wembley next week would be worth a further £8million.

And if Pep Guardiola can bring the Champions League back to the Etihad for the first time when City face Inter Milan in Istanbul on June 10, that would net the club a further £110million.

It would be the biggest cash pot ever seen in the history of the game.