talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Milot Rashica Signs for Norwich

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, nudge said:

Reportedly 11m transfer fee + 2m bonuses. 

I’d have thought he would have set his sights a bit higher. Norwich are odds on to go straight back down. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

How come?

At one point there were rumours that Bayern are interested in him. Milan, RB, Leverkusen, Gladbach, Frankfurt, Napoli, Monaco etc too. So ending up at Norwich sounds somewhat underwhelming. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Rick said:

I’d have thought he would have set his sights a bit higher. Norwich are odds on to go straight back down. 

43 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Rashica to Norwich does sound a bit odd at first glance. 

32 minutes ago, Tommy said:

At one point there were rumours that Bayern are interested in him. Milan, RB, Leverkusen, Gladbach, Frankfurt, Napoli, Monaco etc too. So ending up at Norwich sounds somewhat underwhelming. 

I think he prefered to move to another league, and let's be honest, England is a top destination for most players, for both financial and competitive reasons. As for Norwich, I think it makes sense - there's a good chance he'll be a regular starter there, whereas in a "bigger" club he'd likely start on the bench at first. If he impresses at Norwich, then there will be plenty of better options next summer.. 

18 hours ago, nudge said:

Reportedly 11m transfer fee + 2m bonuses. 

Norwich have bought him for a bargain price really, haven't they? I hope Werder don't let their other players go on the "cheap". I can see Rashica being valued at £20 to £30 million by Norwich City by the end of the season.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Norwich have bought him for a bargain price really, haven't they? I hope Werder don't let their other players go on the "cheap". I can see Rashica being valued at £20 to £30 million by Norwich City by the end of the season.

I honestly expected worse, so I'm relatively happy xD expect Augustinsson to go for a similar fee, then probably Friedl and Sargent below 10m.

Do you know anything about Aursnes? 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I honestly expected worse, so I'm relatively happy xD expect Augustinsson to go for a similar fee, then probably Friedl and Sargent below 10m.

Do you know anything about Aursnes? 

Not really that much to be honest. I have seen him play on the few occasions I have watched Molde play, but I don't really know too much about him. But looking at his profile, he is 25 and has just recently been selected for the Norway national team. So I am presuming that must be because he has just had a good season in Norway. I mean he is a key player for top Norwegian side Molde, so he can't be that bad. :D

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, Michael said:

Based on his performances this season I'd say Bremen murdered Norwich.  

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Coma said:

Based on his performances this season I'd say Bremen murdered Norwich.  

I'd say that's a bit unfair, he spent most of the season injured or not fully fit. Definitely has plenty of talent and skill, and plenty of time to develop further. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, nudge said:

I'd say that's a bit unfair, he spent most of the season injured or not fully fit. Definitely has plenty of talent and skill, and plenty of time to develop further. 

Maybe it was the system he was in.  I remember watching him at the end of the COVID season and just didn't see it.  Aston Villa were rumored to be interested in 20m+ for him that summer.

Either way, Norwich have publicly declared themselves a yo-yo team so it's probably going to be a short stay for him there.

Archived