talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sergio Romero - In Talks With Everton

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Odd timing. Olsen was probably the ideal number two. Pickford is in arguably his best form since joining the club, Romero at our level is more of a number 1 goalkeeper. I don't see why he'd come as a backup to a team not even in Europe and I wouldn't want him to replace Pickford as number one.

Why go from being number 2/3 at Utd to being number 2 at Everton? 

He’s a good keeper, so it’s annoying that he’s been happy to sit on his arse for more of the last few years. 

23 minutes ago, Rick said:

Why go from being number 2/3 at Utd to being number 2 at Everton? 

He’s a good keeper, so it’s annoying that he’s been happy to sit on his arse for more of the last few years. 

Few years? I'm pretty sure he has played more games for Argentina than all his clubs combined since 2013.

12 minutes ago, Spike said:

Few years? I'm pretty sure he has played more games for Argentina than all his clubs combined since 2013.

Wasn’t entirely sure how long he’d been stealing a living. 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Wasn’t entirely sure how long he’d been stealing a living. 

Stealing? Nah fuck that, better him having the money then the richbag owners pocketing it and hiding in it in a Manx bank account.

Far too good to be a number 2, he should be going to a half decent club to be number 1. 

Everton won't be a good fix because I think Pickford is getting his act together, I've read he's seeing someone about his mental state on the field and I think I've seen improvement in him. 

Don't think he wants to be number 2 at Everton. 

8 hours ago, Spike said:

Stealing? Nah fuck that, better him having the money then the richbag owners pocketing it and hiding in it in a Manx bank account.

Agreed on that point. Doesn’t mean he hasn’t done the square equivalent of fuck all for it.

13 hours ago, Rick said:

Agreed on that point. Doesn’t mean he hasn’t done the square equivalent of fuck all for it.

A shame too because he could have easily been a starter at many clubs.

Archived