The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Saudi Arabia GP - 3-5th December

football forum

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Never really seen anything like this. Makes qualifying very complicated.

Yeah, looks completely crazy. Mediums will surely be preferred tyre to start on, but I wonder if we'll see a few surprises in the Quali due to softs needing so much time to get working.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, looks completely crazy. Mediums will surely be preferred tyre to start on, but I wonder if we'll see a few surprises in the Quali due to softs needing so much time to get working.

High risk of yellow and even red flags here, especially in Q1. I'd be very nervous about committing to a soft tyre that's taking 5-6 laps to set a competitive time.

In German Sky there's a segment where Timo Glock plays darts against all the F1 drivers. He's pretty good, but today he got beaten for the first time by..... Yuki Tsunoda. :o 💪xD

Massive letoff for Mercedes, Max had the pace there and was all set for pole (which on this circuit would have also been a race win).

3rd on the grid, maybe worse is a shit place to be in for Red Bull. Such fine margins in this championship battle.

Unlucky Max, he rode his luck and got away with it in sector 1. But hats off to Max, he pushed and took risks. Small details making such a huge difference in this amazing season. 

RB have 30 minutes to appeal the Lewis decision after qualy.

I hope Max doesn't have to change any parts.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived