talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2021/22 - [14. Spieltag] - 3-5th December, 2021

football forum

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that'll be the result it's Freiburg best Buli win ever, by the way. So far they only won by 5-0 (three times).

1 minute ago, Stan said:

What's the record here for German top flight football for biggest defeat, and home defeat? 

Biggest defeat Gladbach 12-0 Dortmund; biggest home defeat Tasmania Berlin 0-9 MSV Duisburg.

• Subscriber

Yeah unfortunate end to what was an excellent match up until the head injury really. Tough call on the penalty, but I think once you var that it's the only call to make. There's 0 intention but his arm is leading outstretched nowhere near his body. Either way shit way to end a match that probably deserved a draw in the end.

5 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Also theres this, not that they save a ton of face here but thats good to know it wouldnt have mattered.

I've seen goals given that were further offside than that.  But I don't have an issue with not awarding a pen to Reus as he's been known to go down easy in the box.  I do have an issue with the pen against Hummels.  It was a game changer and considering he was in the act of stumbling and not even looking at the ball it was weak as fuck.  It's no different than the ball hitting Davies arm as he was sliding in to block the Meunier cross.

It completely flipped the momentum of the game and in this instance the ref did decide the match.  I think a draw would have been a fair result.

On the Gladbach Frieburg match, Adi Hütter has to be walking a tightrope.  Results have been all over the place and yes he will have some credit in the bank for the Bayern cup match... but he is burning money right now.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Coma said:

I've seen goals given that were further offside than that.  But I don't have an issue with not awarding a pen to Reus as he's been known to go down easy in the box.  I do have an issue with the pen against Hummels.  It was a game changer and considering he was in the act of stumbling and not even looking at the ball it was weak as fuck.  It's no different than the ball hitting Davies arm as he was sliding in to block the Meunier cross.

It completely flipped the momentum of the game and in this instance the ref did decide the match.  I think a draw would have been a fair result.

Theres another shot that zooms in and you can clearly see hes offside... not by much but cleanly enough for VAR these days. I actually forgot about the Davies block man so much happend in this match.. but thats a fair point, not really a whole lot different other then their arm/hand positioning but kind of splitting hairs. 

Also should mention hopefully Brandt is ok that looked real bad. Definitely a concussion at the very least Id say but hope for a quick recovery. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived