• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PL Round 24 - Thursday 10th February, 2022

football forums

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Another goal from a corner conceded. Ndidi lost Van Dijk. Justin had to go attack the header and Jota then unmarked. 

Jota ALWAYS scores against us. Like Kane for Spurs. Guaranteed. 

Leicester not really been in the game, not played badly, a lot of this is down to how good Liverpool are at relentlessly attacking, especially when you have someone like TAA who can first time play a clearer ball back to someone’s feet.

They do need to think about bringing Tielemans and Barnes on. @Stanwhy is the bench so strong, a lot of starters on there?

• Subscriber
45 minutes ago, Stan said:

90 seconds in. 0-0.

Superb start. 

Underrated post. xD

However you Leicester boys are bloody dramatic. You’d think you were facing a relegation battle. I remember the old days of when you were actually struggling. Oh the drama..

47 minutes ago, Stan said:

90 seconds in. 0-0.

Superb start. 

Ha ha. It took Australia 10 minutes to score against American Samoa when they won 31.0 

I always wondered if Leicester would struggle when Vardy moved on or retired and now see they will.

Vardy's direct running into space opened up the game.

For me without Vardy you do not have a similar player so you probably need a different striker like one that can hold up the ball and feed midfield runners like Maddison or Lookman.

Currently you are not getting decent ball in the opposition half so will be interesting to see if Rogers can change something at half time.

• Administrator

Considering the hammering I was expecting, we're technically still in the game considering the score. 

Liverpool do slice through our midfield very easily. Worryingly so. 

Think we'll come back out with a lot of fight and will, but Liverpool probably end up winning this 3-0. That 2nd goal will pretty much kill the game anyway. 

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Underrated post. xD

However you Leicester boys are bloody dramatic. You’d think you were facing a relegation battle. I remember the old days of when you were actually struggling. Oh the drama..

We are suffering from PTSD having watched us recently. Especially Sunday xD

12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Decent half from us. Think we've been a bit sloppy in dangerous areas at times but otherwise not much to complain about.

Diaz looks a handful. Looks to have slotted straight in. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Danny said:

They do need to think about bringing Tielemans and Barnes on. @Stanwhy is the bench so strong, a lot of starters on there?

Cos they were shocking on Sunday and deserved to be dropped. 

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

It's weird that those sort of incidents never get given once the striker gets his shot away but he takes Salah out, no doubt about it.

Like the weird unwritten rule that you attempt to go through your opponent's knees a player's offside...

Archived