football forums

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Toinho said:

How have you heard of this place? Genuinely interestedΒ 

Think about when my birthday is xD

I'm not even gonna claim to know alot about it. But you don't need to for this game to be honest.Β 

Won't claim that I specifically could pin it on a map without any other clue either.

A lot of the time it's educated guessing...Β 

Β 

Getting the location from the other clues does help, and also knowing there's a lot of islands around those south east Asian and Australian countries.Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Think about when my birthday is xD

I'm not even gonna claim to know alot about it. But you don't need to for this game to be honest.Β 

Won't claim that I specifically could pin it on a map without any other clue either.

A lot of the time it's educated guessing...Β 

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Β 

Getting the location from the other clues does help, and also knowing there's a lot of islands around those south east Asian and Australian countries.Β 

Β 

Β 

Oh yeah true haha, and totally understand the clues! And true I’m just surprised as most of Australia probably hasn’t heard of it. I went to islands further west of Christmas Island back in 2020. Probably most incredible place I’ve ever been (Cocos (Keeling) Islands) have a Google!

• Subscriber

I did this one with my tutor group this morning. When I saw "that" part of the map that makes it obvious I was like, surely not? Not one of them knew what it was either. A very *visible disappointment* moment for me.

Archived