talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Crystal Palace 0-0 Man City - Monday 14th March, 2022

football forums

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.00

Live on Sky Sports

821px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo.svg.png       VS     1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
30/10/2021 - Man City 0-2 Crystal Palace
01/05/2021 - Crystal Palace 0-2 Man City
17/01/2021 - Man City 4-0 Crystal Palace

Recent Form
Crystal Palace - WWDWL
Man City - DWWWL

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Side notes, Martin Tyler is gods greatest wanker, and how the fuck do city have only 2 players in the box for what was obviously going to be the final throw in? Other than Cancelo and Grealish (one to throw, the other to cross) all citys forwards, midfield and 1 cb should have been in the box. 

5 minutes ago, Rick said:

Thanks Palace. 

City showed everything I say about them is true the way they played in the last 15 minutes. Proper babying and losing their head. Bunch of cunts. 

While I think Liverpool as a team are less entitled babies than city, you do have a pair of African forwards who'd be spitting the dummy in the same conditions. 

19 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

While I think Liverpool as a team are less entitled babies than city, you do have a pair of African forwards who'd be spitting the dummy in the same conditions. 

Nah, our lads just get their heads down and get on. 

52 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Pep just blamed the grass. 

Never change you horrid, horrid loser. 

I'm sure pep is really an absolute cunt. He knows what to say infront of the camera but I'm sure he a horrible person really. I don't remember tuchel coming out with ridiculous excuses like pep and klopp but I could be wrong 

23 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I'm sure pep is really an absolute cunt. He knows what to say infront of the camera but I'm sure he a horrible person really. I don't remember tuchel coming out with ridiculous excuses like pep and klopp but I could be wrong 

Tuchel’s come out with his fair share of bollocks but I don’t think he ever blamed the weather or the pitch for not getting what he wants. 

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Pep just blamed the grass. 

Never change you horrid, horrid loser. 

I was thinking the same tbh, especially in the area a little tap had it zipping out of play. the pitch should be inspected for foul play

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 0-0 Man City - Monday 14th March, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

City didn't make any subs, flabergasted about that.

If your current players are having bad luck bring on some fresh blood hoping to make their mark, and break the deadlock.

City hit the posts a number of times, does Pep get swept up too much in the drama of the game and lose his critical thinking ability?

No matter, the top two has suddenly become interesting again.

Archived