talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jose Mourinho

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Why Pep??? ..his City is the best team in England by a mile ..a few players this summer and it will be the best in the world B|

You are on course to finish the way Ancelotti did back in 2011, and he got the sack for it. 

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You are on course to finish the way Ancelotti did back in 2011, and he got the sack for it. 

That Russian just likes sacking people and that's why you have been a jo-jo team up and down the table, we are alot more stable, building for the future. if you lose to us at the bridge the gaps 5pts (if we dont drop any pts) or less if you slip up before then  ..it's not over yet ;)

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

That Russian just likes sacking people and that's why you have been a jo-jo team up and down the table, we are alot more stable, building for the future. if you lose to us at the bridge the gaps 5pts (if we dont drop any) or less if you slip up before then  ..it's not over yet ;)

You face Arsenal and Liverpool right before our match. Still an 8 point gap by then would be gracious. 

Pep has never beaten us, and with your back line, Costa will  be licking his lips i'd imagine. :P

20 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You face Arsenal and Liverpool right before our match. Still an 8 point gap by then would be gracious. 

Pep has never beaten us, and with your back line, Costa will  be licking his lips i'd imagine. :P

It's make or break for us now, we play 2 games a week this month and have to go through Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea with an away CL game and FA cup game in between  ...IF we come through that with 9 league points, it's on like donkey kong!!  ..if we don't, it's off again xD

P.s Costa would struggle for a place on our bench, it's you that should be more worried about our attack, S.A.S is the fastest front 3 in the world ;)

9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

It's make or break for us now, we play 2 games a week this month and have to go through Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea with an away CL game and FA cup game in between  ...IF we come through that with 9 league points, it's on like donkey kong!!  ..if we don't, it's off again xD

P.s Costa would struggle for a place on our bench, it's you that should be more worried about our attack, S.A.S is the fastest front 3 in the world ;)

Right. So deadly that we had to score for you to entertain the neutrals :ph34r:

On 3/4/2017 at 9:38 AM, LFCMadLad said:

I saw a stat that showed he runs less than any other player in the Premiere League which just enhances how good he actually is. His ability to find space in the box is uncanny and his technique is something else. 

Gary Neville said the other night that Ibra is literally carrying United this season and I have to say he's not far wrong. 

Outstanding player. 

He's an outstanding player but he puts the team at a disadvantage because he doesn't make runs... Pogba has got long passes but he can't play in those passes behind opposition defence because Zlatan doesn't make runs... and our wingers usually have to wait for him to get into the box and one more thing, Zlatan is absolutely useless outside the box, his link up play is very bad.

Mourinho used his post-match press conference to again complain about his side's crammed fixture list, and Keane raged that he was ‘sick to the death’ of the manager’s moans.

The Portuguese said United's run of games, which will see them play on Monday, Thursday and Sunday this week, proves the club have ‘lots of enemies’.

But Keane was enraged by the boss’ claims, with the ITV pundit saying: "I've never heard so much rubbish in my life. Why do we have to listen to that garbage?

"It's just utter nonsense what he's talking about. He's manager of Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs on the planet. The squad he's got, the players, and he keeps moaning about fixtures and fatigue.

"We were just looking at some of the cup draws they've had. They've had an easy ride in the cups, some good draws, a lot of home draws. The guy's talking absolute nonsense. I've never heard so much rubbish in my life.

Keane believes Mourinho’s seemingly constant moans about the club’s ‘enemies’ shows he can’t handle to pressure in the Old Trafford hotseat.

"Maybe the club's too big for him,” added the former United star.

“He can't deal with all these demands at the match, what matches? Man United reserves could have won that game tonight. I'm sick to death of him."

Defender Marcos Rojo also appeared to be running on empty and was seen eating a banana passed to him by Ashley Young in the second half in a bid to increase his energy levels.

But Keane believes that was all for show.

"He's talking about the player collapsing," Keane added. "That was easier than a training session - 11 v 11 on the training pitch, that was easier than that.

"And he's talking about players collapsing. What rubbish. I've seen players maybe get Jaffa Cakes passed onto the pitch, so I wasn't surprised a player was looking for some sort of food but I think they made a bigger drama than what it was.

"He's got other staff. One of the fitness coaches could have come on with that, the medical staff. He's passing it on to Ashley Young, he's passing it on. I think that was all staged, without a shadow of a doubt."

https://talksport.com/football/maybe-club-too-big-him-roy-keane-claims-moaning-jose-mourinho-cant-handle-pressure#QxjujrUiS2wVEprt.99

xD He never pulls his punches Keane, Salford Keane :ph34r:

Keane was absolutely spot on - I can't believe anyone can be bothered with The Dull One's tedious whinging any more. Oh boo fucking hoo, three games in a week, bore off.

It's truly refreshing to see someone in football not have their tongue firmly lodged up Mourinho's arse.

Archived