talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

• Subscriber

There was talk a Davies extension was all but signed before Brazzo got sacked. This is actually quite a bit worse then that. By all accounts Davies is still happy here and this could be just agent speak but i dont like it at all.

Bayern make the news, for non-sporting reasons this time. Munich main customs office claim some of their employees had to work more hours than they were contractual obliged too regularly and were paid less than the minimum wage, therefore, in the years 2016 to 2021. In 2018 Hoeneß and Rummenigge hosted that infamous pc, where they claimed critizising their players would violate said players human dignity. The rights of their worse-paid employees seem to have been much less of a concern, though.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose

• Subscriber

@nudge may be a prophet after all. Plettenberg has said that Füllkrug is his choice prediction as far as our striker search goes. It does make alot of sense, someone that can bang in goals and is relatively affordable. The prices for the available players on the striker market are absolutely mental and nearly all of them are somewhat of a gamble as well. 

• Angry 1

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

@nudge may be a prophet after all. Plettenberg has said that Füllkrug is his choice prediction as far as our striker search goes. It does make alot of sense, someone that can bang in goals and is relatively affordable. The prices for the available players on the striker market are absolutely mental and nearly all of them are somewhat of a gamble as well. 

Can't you just spend a 100m for some overrated striker from abroad or something

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, nudge said:

Can't you just spend a 100m for some overrated striker from abroad or something

Well they could promote Cuni from their II team. If he was good enough to come on as a substitute for a team like us, when on loan, he's good enough to be starter for Bayern, in my honest opinion.;)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

The partnership between Bayern and Qatar Airways ended. Mentioning this, because an appreciable proportion of active Bayern fans will be relieved, since they protested against this cooperation, although I guess the reason for the end is the Qatar WC has taken place already.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

With Kratzig signing a professional deal Pavlovic has now has as well following his senior debut against Darmstadt on the weekend. Great stuff to see, Kratzig has looked good in his limited minutes so lets see what Pavlovic has. Likely will feature off the bench against Dortmund but we'll see how the injury situation goes. 

FC Bayern have handed 19-year-old Aleksandar Pavlovic a professional contract valid until 30 June 2027. The Munich-born defensive midfielder has been playing for the German record champions since the age of seven and made his Bundesliga debut in the 8-0 win over Darmstadt at the Allianz Arena last Saturday.

“I grew up at FC Bayern and am very happy to have now signed my first professional contract. I’ve dreamed of this since I was little. Many thanks to everyone who’s supported me at the FC Bayern Campus. I want to learn in every training session and will keep working hard on myself,” Pavlović said.

• Subscriber

Musiala was clearly a hamstring injury yesterday, original prognosis was either 2-4 weeks depending on severity but Sport 1 is now saying this. Best case scenario probably. Either way this should give Müller a bit more of a chance which Im a fan of also.