talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Werder Bremen Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Preliminary investigation against Markus Anfang for allegedly using a fake vaccination certificate? 😅

He said he was double jabbed, got his certificate and then had it digitalized in a phamarcy. So maybe just a technical issue? 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Tommy said:

Preliminary investigation against Markus Anfang for allegedly using a fake vaccination certificate? 😅

He said he was double jabbed, got his certificate and then had it digitalized in a phamarcy. So maybe just a technical issue? 

xD what an idiot xD

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

In terms of chaos and drama, you really surpassed Schalke and HSV these days. 😬

Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehen, daß er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein. 

:ph34r:xD

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
Just now, londonerlilie said:

I've got to say, that's probably the best thing that could have happened to Werder in the long term. Am I now glad that he had left us!

Yeah, I can't say I'm shedding any tears about him leaving, either xD

But as always, I'm shit scared of the new replacement.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

So if the media reports are to be believed, it's going to be either Ole Werner or Gerhard Struber.

Edit: some "insiders" claim that Struber is out, and it's going to be Ole Werner. Confirmation expected this week.

• Upvote 1

A SNIPPET from the Athletic article on Anfang:

At first, Werder defended Anfang and Junge, believing their assurances that it was all a misunderstanding. But as more details emerged, their stance changed. If the pair hadn’t walked, the club would have suspended them.

Werder fan site Deichstube revealed that Anfang and Junge had both been forced to undergo a test for those who are unvaccinated after a player had tested positive in August. When the local health authority got in touch with them following another positive test this month, they suddenly presented vaccination certificates stating jabs in April and July.

So why had they both said in August that they were unvaccinated?

One health official became suspicious, and looked a little closer at the documents.

It transpired that on the date of the first alleged vaccination in Germany, Anfang and Junge had both been in Austria with Werder at a training camp. A vaccine batch number was reportedly also false.

“The police presented us with very clear evidence,” Werder executive chairman Klaus Filbry said.

The allegedly fake documents were confiscated by the authorities. If proven guilty, Anfang and Junge could face up to a year in prison.