talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2022 - Monaco GP - 27-29th May

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Ferrari confirmed some "unrepairable damage" to Leclerc's power unit components; will have to change turbo and MGU-H for Monaco, and it'll be his 3rd change already. Penalties incoming later in the season?...

• The title was changed to F1 2022 - Monaco GP - 27-29th May
  • The topic was pinned
16 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nice, when did they take it? Sunrise looks fab! 

What a beautiful montage. I'm sorry I'm not a native speaker. Thanks for discriminating against me. 😥

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What a beautiful montage. I'm sorry I'm not a native speaker. Thanks for discriminating against me. 😥

Eh

• Administrator

Didn't realise the contract for Monaco is up next season. And there's actually talk of removing it from the calendar. It should never go - sentimental reasons or not it's iconic in the race calendar. It's one of the races where the glitz and glamour is tolerated (unlike Miami being a wannabe secondary version to it). 

10 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Looking like another weekend that will strike a large nail in the "you can't rule Mercedes out of the championship" coffin.

To be honest Merc have been quite shite here for quite a few years. I expect them to challenge for wins in the last quarter of the season, if they do at all.

Rain on the way?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived