talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Richarlison - joins Tottenham

1 minute ago, Chickasaw said:

A number of Tottenham Hotspur fans may be a little concerned after footage emerged of new signing Richarlison missing a sitter in pre-season. Earlier …

Read more on thisisfutbol.com

Here's another piece of dumbness, also your hope might be realised Dr Gonzo.

Indeed, in footage shared by Twitter account ‘How did he miss?‘, the former Everton man saw the ball rolled across to him to finish from less than 12 yards out. However, Richarlison proceeded to blast his effort high over the crossbar despite being under no pressure at all.

To make things worse, in the video you can actually hear fans that have come to watch the pre-season training session laugh out loud in disbelief at the miss.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Indeed, in footage shared by Twitter account ‘How did he miss?‘, the former Everton man saw the ball rolled across to him to finish from less than 12 yards out. However, Richarlison proceeded to blast his effort high over the crossbar despite being under no pressure at all.

To make things worse, in the video you can actually hear fans that have come to watch the pre-season training session laugh out loud in disbelief at the miss.

NOT this, it happened in South Korea.

1 minute ago, Chickasaw said:

NOT this, it happened in South Korea.

The article you've linked to is talking about a training session in South Korea?!xD

Anyway, I've done enough of appearing to defend Richarlison. I'll let someone else take overxD

1 hour ago, Chickasaw said:

No, not upset just cautious as I've said. I saw Chris Sutton miss a sitter and thought it wasn't going to work at Chelsea and it didn't. I'll repeat, I'm happy with the other signings and think Spence would be a good fit.

This makes zero sense. You’re happy with signings based on zero evidence, but unhappy with other signings based again on zero evidence. I’m not even arsed, everyone has their opinions. Just use the same brief to judge each player. And the only hint of any miss from that South Korean game is this…..

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

The article you've linked to is talking about a training session in South Korea?!xD

Anyway, I've done enough of appearing to defend Richarlison. I'll let someone else take overxD

It happened in the 3-6 spurs win, never mind.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Chickasaw said:

It happened in the 3-6 spurs win, never mind.

No it didn’t. I watched the whole game. He didn’t miss any sitters and played well. What you are talking about is a miss in a training session. Hence click bait and absolutely ridiculous 

4 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Pretty certain both Kane and Son will have done exactly the same thing thousands of times in training like every single other professional football player tbh. It’s why it’s called training.

Tbh mate I was just trying to throw some bait out for @Storts which he has easily swerved xD

7 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

This makes zero sense. You’re happy with signings based on zero evidence, but unhappy with other signings based again on zero evidence. I’m not even arsed, everyone has their opinions. Just use the same brief to judge each player. And the only hint of any miss from that South Korean game is this…..

I've been a Spurs supporter since 1961 and over that many years I just have a sense as to who is right for us and who isn't and I'm just a tad nervy about Rich.............that's all. Now, I read he missed a sitter in the 3-6 Spurs win, if I'm wrong you all have my apologies.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Chickasaw said:

I've been a Spurs supporter since 1961 and over that many years I just have a sense as to who is right for us and who isn't and I'm just a tad nervy about Rich.............that's all. Now, I read he missed a sitter in the 3-6 Spurs win, if I'm wrong you all have my apologies.

It's one thing in pre-season though. 

You've taken that and ran with it and already cast him off. Why not give him a chance? 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

It's one thing in pre-season though. 

You've taken that and ran with it and already cast him off. Why not give him a chance? 

Gut feeling. I sincerely hope he does well. It isn't a matter of giving him a chance as such.

Archived