talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Community Shield - 30th July 2022

On 12/06/2022 at 03:59, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Liverpool will win this, then have a treble parade. Nailed on. 

It seems to have really hurt your feelings that we had a parade after winning a double when it was the first time we’ve been allowed to have a parade since we won the title we’d literally been waiting decades to win (all because a bunch of stupid cunts couldn’t be arsed to wash their hands and stop putting their fingers in their mouths - dirty bastards, getting the world sick just to take our parade away)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It seems to have really hurt your feelings that we had a parade after winning a double when it was the first time we’ve been allowed to have a parade since we won the title we’d literally been waiting decades to win (all because a bunch of stupid cunts couldn’t be arsed to wash their hands and stop putting their fingers in their mouths - dirty bastards, getting the world sick just to take our parade away)

Don't worry..  he has some strange hatred for Liverpool for some reason. 

I might start hating Perth Glory for the same reason. 

Wierdo.

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

DDW has been pretty vocal about his dislike for Liverpool and its pretty valid. 

Valid how? He hasn't got a reason as he lives on completely the other side of the world.

It's like me hating the bucking broncos from Melbourne. 

31 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Valid how? He hasn't got a reason as he lives on completely the other side of the world.

It's like me hating the bucking broncos from Melbourne. 

I think he mentioned more than ones of his annoyance of you lot constantly complaining about Chelsea's, City's, United's spending, when in reality you have spent a fortune and in comparison to the club he supports (Bremen) you dwarf him in that regard. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

I think he mentioned more than ones of his annoyance of you lot constantly complaining about Chelsea's, City's, United's spending, when in reality you have spent a fortune and in comparison to the club he supports (Bremen) you dwarf him in that regard. 

Annoyance I could understand.. a blatant hatred is just bizarre xD

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's a clear reference to when you paraded that years premier league and LAST YEARS CL together like you'd won the double hahahaha you tin pot little fiefdom.  

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It's a clear reference to when you paraded that years premier league and LAST YEARS CL together like you'd won the double hahahaha you tin pot little fiefdom.  

There wasn't even a parade that year 9_9

Archived