talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gabriel Jesus Completes Move from Man City to Arsenal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/10/2022 at 19:17, Devil said:

He's an example of how restrictive Pep's system has a negative effect on a players career, we're seeing the same now with Grealish. 

He's a complete different animal at Arsenal. 

That statement I made backfired badly. 🤣

On 01/10/2022 at 19:22, OrangeKhrush said:

He has been the signing of the season so far,  yes I know Haaland but everyone knew Haaland was going to be good but nobody expected Jesus to be that good. 

Jesus has had an amazing start at Arsenal BUT he doesn't come close to Haaland who has just scored 17 goal's in a month with 3 assist too 🤣  Jesus £45million Haaland £51million, is signing of the season

14 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Jesus has had an amazing start at Arsenal BUT he doesn't come close to Haaland who has just scored 17 goal's in a month with 3 assist too 🤣  Jesus £45million Haaland £51million, is signing of the season

arsenal are a different level team thr is maturing fast and could become a more dangerous team now.  City were already the best in the league with the best players.   

Haaland was also a known quantum while Jesus just fits arsenal very well

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

£51m xD

Paid more than that in agent fees. So many add-ons it's ridiculous. 

Looks worth it though so far to be fair, but £51m?? Come off it mate xD

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

£51m xD

Paid more than that in agent fees. So many add-ons it's ridiculous. 

Looks worth it though so far to be fair, but £51m?? Come off it mate xD

The agent suddenly got sick and died mate so the fee was void :ph34r:  it was just the £51million from down the back of Mansour's sofa :hh:ha

The notion City only spent £51million for Haaland will never not be funny. I remember I posted somewhere on this forum the exact cost it would take to secure Haaland. 😂

You lot spent nearly half a billion to secure him with agent fees and papa Haaland fees combined, and will spend another half a billion for the duration of his contract. 

All worth it really if you piss every competition. 

20 minutes ago, Cicero said:

The notion City only spent £51million for Haaland will never not be funny. I remember I posted somewhere on this forum the exact cost it would take to secure Haaland. 😂

You lot spent nearly half a billion to secure him with agent fees and papa Haaland fees combined, and will spend another half a billion for the duration of his contract. 

Haha you don't really believe that do you? 🤣 even if that was true the transfer fee and agent fees would of been £150million, we value him at £300million so that's a steal B| ..wages are separate from transfer fee's (he's not our top earner btw, that's De Bruyne) when you bought Sterling from us did you include his wages in the transfer cost or did you just say he cost £47million? 🤔

34 minutes ago, Cicero said:

No one ever bothers with agent fees, bonuses, salary, with any other player.

42 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Haha you don't really believe that do you? 🤣 even if that was true the transfer fee and agent fees would of been £150million, we value him at £300million so that's a steal B| ..wages are separate from transfer fee's (he's not our top earner btw, that's De Bruyne) when you bought Sterling from us did you include his wages in the transfer cost or did you just say he cost £47million? 🤔

Sterling plays for free. 

20 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Non of it matters in the context of Jesus who absolutely fits Arsenal's system of play like a glove. 

He's ok but still not the signing of the summer is he  ..Alvarez for £19 million was probably a better buy too being a better player then Jesus and all  for half the fee;)

Archived