talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

• Subscriber

Bollocks last time he was indeed robbed! I now worry that Canelo will get a read of GGG after the first fight and that GGG is a bit older and nearing the end. Hopefully I’m wrong as I’d love nothing more than a Golovkin knockout!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Of course it will go ahead. Unless his body fails him again but he won’t randomly pull out. Too much money to be made and he knows if his body doesn’t fail him he will win.

Which is exactly what I was alluding to

7 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Of course it will go ahead. Unless his body fails him again but he won’t randomly pull out. Too much money to be made and he knows if his body doesn’t fail him he will win.

Will he though? Bellew looked comfortable before Hayes injury

Golovkin is going to take your boys soul @Teso dos Bichos No leaving it to canelo and the cheating judges this time. Fucking dickhead DLH paying them off again.

Really looking forward to the next few hours of boxing. The cruiserweight division is one of the best in the world. Two British prospects andthe big semi final. Love the WBSS.

To think Usyk v Bredis wasn't meant to be as good as Gassiev v Dorticos and that was FOTY contendor.

Cheeseman v Jones a decent fight, final round. Cheeseman sees it out and he wins it by 4 or 5 rounds.

Chamberlin to win late on and Dorticos KO. Log it.

Edited by Marc

2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Don't know how he stayed up in the 11th!

What a fight. This cruiserweight WBSS is the best thing to happen to boxing for a long time. ITV’s advertisement of it has been awful.

Even in the 12th how did he get up twice?!?! It’s a shame he didn’t see the final bell. 20 seconds left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Are you serious Josh? Are you srriou are you being serious Josh?? I know you prefer GGG, but you can't deny Canelo's defence/counter is a joy to watch. Thats why the fight disappointed and canelo had the BETTER punches, because GGG was afraid to go all out.

Erick, you’ve always been bias. And you still are.

I think Canelo has a better chance in this fight as he is getting better and GGG is near the end.. but the first fight was a an absolute robbery. 

• The topic was unpinned