talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

3 hours ago, Salford Kel said:

If it sounds like that to you then you should probably seek mental health advice

I'm not the Holocaust denying, conspiracy theory believing mentalist out of the two of us, so I fucking doubt that.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm not the Holocaust denying, conspiracy theory believing mentalist out of the two of us, so I fucking doubt that.

'Conspiracy theory' is a term used by closed minded children who regurgitate whatever they're told by the media so imagine my shock seeing you use it...

In actual fact, what I have done is do what adults do - question information that I am told, look at the other argument and make my mind up for myself. 

Many would have regarded it as a 'conspiracy theory' (or just perhaps the standard scouse self pity and hilarious self-righteousness) when scousers were saying that the government were covering up Hillsborough and look how that turned out. The same could be applied to the Guildford 4 and Birmingham 6 who were framed by the British government and blamed for IRA atrocities because they were too inept to catch the actual bombers. All those 'nutcases' who claimed their innocence...

Children do tend to be hypocrites though and change their tune when it suits their own agenda. I know some people find it hard to be objective but it really does make for a better outlook on life. Give it a try - you might like it.

On the subject of the 'holocaust', I would suggest you look at the facts and not just regurgitate what your 'history' teacher told you. The very fact that having an opinion about an event that supposedly took place is illegal in 17 countries should make anyone wonder why that is and investigate further. There is absolutely no evidence that it happened other than Allied nations after the war saying it did. Right before Israel was created, funnily enough. Why would they make up so much bullshit about human skin lampshades, human soap and shrunken heads if it happened? There would be no reason to lie. 

The extent and scope of David Irving's research has proved it to be absolutely bullshit as did the Leuchter report where a gas chamber expert was called upon to defend someone criminalised for his opinion and, despite believing he'd find Auschwitz to have been a concentration camp, he found that it would have been literally impossible.

It's also interesting that you use 'Holocaust denying...' as a bad thing. As though questioning things and having a different opinion is a bad thing. Sounds a bit 'Nazi' to me... "She doesn't believe an event took place after seeing lots of evidence that it couldn't have. She must hate Jewish people!" - that is the level of your thinking and it's rather tragic. I have nothing against Jews as most are brainwashed by Zionists and have had their history manipulated to further the cause of the Rothschild family who founded Israel. There are three very good books on the subject of how modern day 'Israeli Jews' who emigrated there from Europe actually descend from converts to Judaism from the Khazar empire in what is now Georgia and therefore they have no historical link to 'Israel'. Those Jewish Israeli authors of those books must be extremely 'anti-semitic' (even though these descendants of Khazar Jews are not 'semites') mustn't they? Or maybe they are adults and can form objective opinions based on the evidence they uncover.

Just as when you and everyone else couldn't defend Islam against the many, many factual statements I made about it (because I am actually well read and not a dunce who parrots the BBC and Guardian) you've shown yourself up as a simpleton with a sheep mentality.

Anyway, carry on making silly assumptions and being a triggered little snowflake 

Just now, 6666 said:

You can tell she's waited years for this. 

Yea, I thought "I can't wait for that day in the future when some scouse soap dodger calls me a holocaust denier so I can point out why criminalising people for their opinions is bad".

It's amazing how many people that call people 'Nazis' are the ones that act like them

Psychological research has found belief in conspiracy theories predicts belief in other conspiracy theories. Suggesting belief, disbelief and the inbetween is set in the individual's mindset, a predisposition. You are the ultimate walking example of the research as you've gone around talking about Bilderberg, Rothschild and now holocaust denial in the space of 48 hours. Constantly churning out multiple conspiracy theories, it's got very little to do with some superior intelligence rationally deducting a conclusion from the evidence that no one else has as you portray, it's all in your predisposition, in all of our predispositions.

There is a predisposition when looking at evidence as to how much one believe's someone or some organisation could be up to no good. Even in hypothetical made up arguments you can correlate mistrust in power with susceptibility to believe a made up conspiracy theory. Everyone's predisposition influences how information is viewed, we don't all view the same information the same way. Question power, question power, question power, is this always objective and rational as you imply or can it come with an automatic assumption of the worst attached to it? 

The line that "there is absolutely no evidence" for the holocaust confirms that it is in fact a conspiracy theory. As conspiracy theories can only exist by ignoring any and all evidence that contradict them. That, as you mention, other conspiracy theories turned out to be true, just perpetuates the conspiracy mindset, ignoring that some conspiracy theories turn out to not be true. A conspiracy theory means there is some conspiracy going on, so all evidence suggesting there is not is batted away regardless.

5 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Psychological research has found belief in conspiracy theories predicts belief in other conspiracy theories. Suggesting belief, disbelief and the inbetween is set in the individual's mindset, a predisposition. You are the ultimate walking example of the research as you've gone around talking about Bilderberg, Rothschild and now holocaust denial in the space of 48 hours. Constantly churning out multiple conspiracy theories, it's got very little to do with some superior intelligence rationally deducting a conclusion from the evidence that no one else has as you portray, it's all in your predisposition, in all of our predispositions.

There is a predisposition when looking at evidence as to how much one believe's someone or some organisation could be up to no good. Even in hypothetical made up arguments you can correlate mistrust in power with susceptibility to believe a made up conspiracy theory. Everyone's predisposition influences how information is viewed, we don't all view the same information the same way. Question power, question power, question power, is this always objective and rational as you imply or can it come with an automatic assumption of the worst attached to it? 

The line that "there is absolutely no evidence" for the holocaust confirms that it is in fact a conspiracy theory. As conspiracy theories can only exist by ignoring any and all evidence that contradict them. That, as you mention, other conspiracy theories turned out to be true, just perpetuates the conspiracy mindset, ignoring that some conspiracy theories turn out to not be true. 

You lost me at 'Psychological research'.

I also didn't mention Bilderberg and Gonzo brought up holocaust denier, I suspect, because he thought I would shit myself and claim that I am not one. I also didn't mention intelligence. Not get enough sleep?

You lost me at 'Psychological research'.

I also didn't mention Bilderberg and Gonzo brought up holocaust denier, I suspect, because he thought I would shit myself and claim that I am not one. I also didn't mention intelligence. Not get enough sleep?

I brought it up because you put Holocaust in quotes in another thread. But you've definitely proven my point! 

Yea, I thought "I can't wait for that day in the future when some scouse soap dodger calls me a holocaust denier so I can point out why criminalising people for their opinions is bad".

It's amazing how many people that call people 'Nazis' are the ones that act like them

There's nothing wrong with having an opinion. As long as it's grounded in fact. When you deny events in history which are well documented, though, those opinions are worthless and should be called out as bullshit. Not all opinions are equal and when you're parotting extremist bullshit, you're essentially doing what ISIS and what far-right Isralis both do. And the internet is a breeding ground for radicalisation, so no matter what your race, religion, ethinicity this parroting of totally bullshit opinions masquerading as facts has increased radicalisation.

And for the record the idea Hillsborough was covered up by police and the government was grounded in evidence after the initial inquest after Hillsborough with loose ends that weren't tied up until decades later. Which ultimately were proven to be true. Comparing that to the Holocaust, where there is evidence both from the allies and Nazi record keeping that a systematic extermination of Jews, Gypsies, gays, members of the press critical of the Nazi's, and political opponents, does not fly. Further more, you say that while parotting some of the negative Scouse stereotypes which mainly appeared after that fucking article was written after making that totally shite argument.

Opinions against facts are lies. Painting the world as a fight between us v Jews v Muslims is extremist bullshit. Extremism is for dangerous idiots. It's dangerous because we know where these ideologies bring us if they get too popular (war, which in a nuclear world... would not be great - unless you've got evidence Hiroshima and Nagasaki happened, after all that was 2 bombs as opposed to 10 million murdered).

People would do well to ignore you and your vanilla-ISIS mentality. Because ISIS has succeeded in using the internet to radicalise, the world has shaped into a political situation sharing eerie similarities to before the first world war, and if your worldview takes hold it won't be along until WW3 comes about. And I'm not too keen on dying over post-fact ramblings from crazy people.

8 hours ago, Salford Kel said:

'Conspiracy theory' is a term used by closed minded children who regurgitate whatever they're told by the media so imagine my shock seeing you use it...

In actual fact, what I have done is do what adults do - question information that I am told, look at the other argument and make my mind up for myself. 

Many would have regarded it as a 'conspiracy theory' (or just perhaps the standard scouse self pity and hilarious self-righteousness) when scousers were saying that the government were covering up Hillsborough and look how that turned out. The same could be applied to the Guildford 4 and Birmingham 6 who were framed by the British government and blamed for IRA atrocities because they were too inept to catch the actual bombers. All those 'nutcases' who claimed their innocence...

Children do tend to be hypocrites though and change their tune when it suits their own agenda. I know some people find it hard to be objective but it really does make for a better outlook on life. Give it a try - you might like it.

On the subject of the 'holocaust', I would suggest you look at the facts and not just regurgitate what your 'history' teacher told you. The very fact that having an opinion about an event that supposedly took place is illegal in 17 countries should make anyone wonder why that is and investigate further. There is absolutely no evidence that it happened other than Allied nations after the war saying it did. Right before Israel was created, funnily enough. Why would they make up so much bullshit about human skin lampshades, human soap and shrunken heads if it happened? There would be no reason to lie. 

The extent and scope of David Irving's research has proved it to be absolutely bullshit as did the Leuchter report where a gas chamber expert was called upon to defend someone criminalised for his opinion and, despite believing he'd find Auschwitz to have been a concentration camp, he found that it would have been literally impossible.

It's also interesting that you use 'Holocaust denying...' as a bad thing. As though questioning things and having a different opinion is a bad thing. Sounds a bit 'Nazi' to me... "She doesn't believe an event took place after seeing lots of evidence that it couldn't have. She must hate Jewish people!" - that is the level of your thinking and it's rather tragic. I have nothing against Jews as most are brainwashed by Zionists and have had their history manipulated to further the cause of the Rothschild family who founded Israel. There are three very good books on the subject of how modern day 'Israeli Jews' who emigrated there from Europe actually descend from converts to Judaism from the Khazar empire in what is now Georgia and therefore they have no historical link to 'Israel'. Those Jewish Israeli authors of those books must be extremely 'anti-semitic' (even though these descendants of Khazar Jews are not 'semites') mustn't they? Or maybe they are adults and can form objective opinions based on the evidence they uncover.

Just as when you and everyone else couldn't defend Islam against the many, many factual statements I made about it (because I am actually well read and not a dunce who parrots the BBC and Guardian) you've shown yourself up as a simpleton with a sheep mentality.

Anyway, carry on making silly assumptions and being a triggered little snowflake 

+1 for the point about Hillsboro & birmingham 6 being labelled conspiracy theories at the time. 

7 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

The line that "there is absolutely no evidence" for the holocaust confirms that it is in fact a conspiracy theory. As conspiracy theories can only exist by ignoring any and all evidence that contradict them. That, as you mention, other conspiracy theories turned out to be true, just perpetuates the conspiracy mindset, ignoring that some conspiracy theories turn out to not be true. A conspiracy theory means there is some conspiracy going on, so all evidence suggesting there is not is batted away regardless.

I think with the Internet we've gone that way as a society. We're as a society predisposed to suspecting everything we're told now. I see something from any media outlet and if it catches my interest I read a different article from another outlet and look at inconsistencies. 

Also can someone give me a brief overview of what the holocaust denial conspiracy is? I've never really thought about it. 

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Also can someone give me a brief overview of what the holocaust denial conspiracy is? I've never really thought about it. 

It's where anti-semite's, aryan supremacists and Nazi sympathisers approach holocaust evidence from the position of Hitler's conspiracy that "Jews" rule the world and concludes that the allies have made everything up because the "Jews" told them to.

For anyone to connect that in any way to people in Liverpool believing the accounts of their friends and family at Hillsborough is a disgrace and a shameful act.

9 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

It's where anti-semite's, aryan supremacists and Nazi sympathisers approach holocaust evidence from the position of Hitler's conspiracy that "Jews" rule the world and concludes that the allies have made everything up because the "Jews" told them to.

For anyone to connect that in any way to people in Liverpool believing the accounts of their friends and family at Hillsborough is a disgrace and a shameful act.

I don't think she's done that I think she's just pointed out that people rubbished and dismissed the families of those who died as conspiracy theorists. Almost all conspiracy theories start with people being ridiculed until the evidence proves that they're correct. 

Anyway onto holocaust denial, I should have phrased my question better. What I'm asking is, is there a specific contentious point are are they just denying the whole thing? I'm just confused as to how you can fabricate the death of millions of people. I thought it was just a thing limited to Anti Semitic Nazi groups, I'm shocked there's books etc 

37 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I don't think she's done that I think she's just pointed out that people rubbished and dismissed the families of those who died as conspiracy theorists. Almost all conspiracy theories start with people being ridiculed until the evidence proves that they're correct. 

Goes back to my point that conspiracy theorists see other completely unrelated acts of conspiring and presume that gives credence to their assumption. It doesn't. 

37 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Anyway onto holocaust denial, I should have phrased my question better. What I'm asking is, is there a specific contentious point are are they just denying the whole thing? I'm just confused as to how you can fabricate the death of millions of people. I thought it was just a thing limited to Anti Semitic Nazi groups, I'm shocked there's books etc 

Books by people like David Irving in the video's Kel posted, a man known for holding anti-semitic, racist Aryan supremacist views.

48 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Goes back to my point that conspiracy theorists see other completely unrelated acts of conspiring and presume that gives credence to their assumption. It doesn't. 

Books by people like David Irving in the video's Kel posted, a man known for holding anti-semitic, racist Aryan supremacist views.

Just having googled it there's loads of them. I didn't think it would be anywhere near that large a field

4 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I think with the Internet we've gone that way as a society. We're as a society predisposed to suspecting everything we're told now. I see something from any media outlet and if it catches my interest I read a different article from another outlet and look at inconsistencies. 

I agree. Journalism has also become much more lazy in terms of first hand sources (now its just a case of waiting till the times, times, times or the post have written it and citing them).

Also its become narrower in terms of subject matter. More people writing about fewer subjects. Not all will write the same thing so you get issues being clouded.

It never used to be quite this easy to spread bullshit and confusion.

36 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Ken Livingstone has wrote a few :ph34r:

I always put the anti semitism in the Labour Party down to dislike over Palestine, and the idea that the Jew rules the world. 

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

I agree. Journalism has also become much more lazy in terms of first hand sources (now its just a case of waiting till the times, times, times or the post have written it and citing them).

Also its become narrower in terms of subject matter. More people writing about fewer subjects. Not all will write the same thing so you get issues being clouded.

It never used to be quite this easy to spread bullshit and confusion.

Even the publications you mentioned are peddling shite at times. It's become an exercise in parsing the information yourself. 

Gonzo, the 'holocaust' isn't grounded in facts at all. The 'facts' are forced confessions, faked photographs and forged documents. If you actually bothered to research it instead of being a gullible prick who probably believes Bin Laden did 9/11 and Oswald shot JFK you might learn something - but, then you wouldn't as you're closed minded and clearly a gibbering spastic.

You dismiss evidence that you haven't even seen, just like all those retards who claimed Islam was peaceful and then, when I confronted them with extensive evidence as to how it isn't using their own religious texts, cultural practices, history and explained what Sharia Law is you all went quiet didn't you? xD Not one single person could argue against it because, like now, you've not bothered to get the information. It's fine not to have the information but it's best to just pipe the fuck down to stop yourself looking a mong. Again.

Erm, no the Hillsborough cover up wasn't regarded as fact at the time hence the long campaign to get 'justice'. What a fucking moron. 

As for the bollocks about WW3, you really are a clueless cunt.

David Irving wasn't a 'proven racist blah blah far right Nazi waaaaaaaaycist!' at all. His research into the subject consisted of speaking fluent German and reading official documents from the war all over Germany and the world (which Gonzo hasn't read but he knows they are 'facts', apparently), working and living among people who were in Germany at the time, interviewing people both from the Nazi party and who were in the 'Concentration camps' (in reality, forced labour camps) - people who speak of being treated well, having access to musical instruments, they had a football team, they had an amateur dramatic group, being given money, being allowed to send letters home (although very infrequently) and speaking, morbidly, with fondness of their time there and the people they met. Also, official documents show that Nazi guards were punished for mistreating prisoners which seems rather odd for a regime that was supposedly gassing Jews to do doesn't it?

Hitler was undoubtedly anti-semitic and Jews were definitely persecuted against during the war. However, the 'final solution' is absolute bollocks. Even disregarding the facts about the 'survivors' that I mention (which are all documented on film) why would they go to all the bother and expense of gassing them when they could just put a bullet in their head and have done with it? It makes no sense. 

Auschwitz couldn't have been used as a gas chamber. It is impossible. Hence why so many lies are told about it (why lie if it really happened?).

I'd recommend watching "The Greatest Story Never Told" on Youtube for a very extensive look into the reality of Hitler, the Nazis, the 'holocaust' and the conduct of the Allies. The notion of Britain = goodies, Germany = baddies is so simplistic and untrue that it's pretty embarrassing.

I could say lots more about it but it would be a waste of time like it was trying to educate numbskulls who have been brainwashed to parrot 'Religion of Peace' about Islam.

Another interesting documentary on the subject is the first half hour/hour or so of "JFK to 9/11: Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick" in which it is explained how the American robber barons all financed Hitler as well as the allies (that's what they do in wars, they finance both sides as war debt and weapons sales makes them a lot of money) which, again, is historical fact instead of a Gonzofact (no wonder he likes Rafa xD).

The reasons why the 'holocaust' lie was perpetrated is really very obvious and they are numerous. 

Dismissing someone's opinions as 'bullshit' without having read/seen the information is the very epitome of ignorant but finding ignorance on here is really not suprising. The level of ignorance on TFF about Islam and the painfully excruciating 'Why are they doing this to us?!', 'It's only a tiny minority of extremists who twist Islam by not twisting it at all and taking it literally as the Qur'an specifically states it is meant to be taken' bollocks made me want to gouge my eyes out.

Anyway, as I say, Gonzo brought this up as he tried to make a funny about some Yank cunt I've never even heard of and had to google and I really can't be arsed to listen to some sheep parrot unsubstantiated 'facts' about the 'holocaust' (lolocaust more like - never happened) and make completely clueless remarks about WW3, 'far-right', extremists etc - if I want to listen to a mong talk shit like that I'll just switch on the BBC or read the Guardian.

I'd like to know how mentalcases correlate not believing an event took place because they don't regard provably forged documents, provably faked photographs and confessions that were made under duress to hating Jews. It really is absolutely mental.

Pawns in the game

what has all this got to do with Trump?

Seriously though a conspiracy thread might be a good idea, the flat earth thing is bollocks. The JFK one could be interesting and you've got to hear them out. There would have been people stating the campaigners for all the cases of child abuse perpetrated by historic political figures were conspiracy nuts but look where we are now.

34 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Trump would potentially agree with Kel. With his security clearances he does have the government documents that would irrefutably proove the claims false but then he did hear an opinion to the contrary on info wars so who knows what to believe...?

54 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Seriously though a conspiracy thread might be a good idea, the flat earth thing is bollocks. The JFK one could be interesting and you've got to hear them out. There would have been people stating the campaigners for all the cases of child abuse perpetrated by historic political figures were conspiracy nuts but look where we are now.

Rothschild, apparently.

26 minutes ago, Harry said:

Trump would potentially agree with Kel. With his security clearances he does have the government documents that would irrefutably proove the claims false but then he did hear an opinion to the contrary on info wars so who knows what to believe...?

Alex Jones has been proved right on occasion, plus he sells damn fine supplements.

The only conspiracy i would say involves Trump is the current civil war with the deep state.  I'd have to also say I lean towards the Syrian Gas attack being faked in order to drum up support for regime change. 

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

Rothschild, apparently.

There's definitely something in the Rothschild conspiracy though, people just assume that it's all about Lizards because of David Icke. They own a staggering amount and when you have that sort of power you have huge influence.

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived