talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Motorsports - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The Italian Ticktum. :ph34r:

Honestly, it's even worse. Ticktum was 16 when he overtook a dozen cars under safety car conditions and crashed into his rival; it's not excusable at all, it was also horrible and he deserves his ban, but it was a moment of rage of a teenager. This karting dude is 23 years old, throws his bumper on the track straight into oncoming karts, stomps across the track, and then assaults another karting driver after the race, with his father joining him in the attack. What a thug. All of this just because he crashed with Ippolito during the race and had to retire, while the latter could continue.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Honestly, it's even worse. Ticktum was 16 when he overtook a dozen cars under safety car conditions and crashed into his rival; it's not excusable at all, it was also horrible and he deserves his ban, but it was a moment of rage of a teenager. This karting dude is 23 years old, throws his bumper on the track straight into oncoming karts, stomps across the track, and then assaults another karting driver after the race, with his father joining him in the attack. What a thug. All of this just because he crashed with Ippolito during the race and had to retire, while the latter could continue.

Let's hope he's never allowed on another Karting track again. Absolutely despicable. 

• Administrator

Well, it's an apology.

Not even an apology towards the guy he threw shit at while he was racing (!!), attacked & assaulted. It ends up about himself.

Says a lot about his own character and self-involvement.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Four endurance races this weekend...each of them is  the final race of 2019/20 season in their respective series.

WEC - 8 hours of Bahrain 
IMSA - 12 hours of Sebring
GT World Challenge - 6 hours of Paul Ricard
24H Series - 12 hours of Mugello 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Four endurance races this weekend...each of them is  the final race of 2019/20 season in their respective series.

WEC - 8 hours of Bahrain 
IMSA - 12 hours of Sebring
GT World Challenge - 6 hours of Paul Ricard
24H Series - 12 hours of Mugello 

I'd love to watch the Bahrain race. I'll search for it and keep up. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

I'd love to watch the Bahrain race. I'll search for it and keep up. 

Not sure I'll bother this time. Very small grid, only the two Toyotas in the LMP1 class, only 7 cars in LMP2 class. Both classes already have their winners. Aston Martin also already secured their title in GTE Pro, so it leaves only the champion of GTE Am undecided. Will maybe watch as it's the last race for LMP1 as it will be gone next season. 

Just now, nudge said:

Not sure I'll bother this time. Very small grid, only the two Toyotas in the LMP1 class, only 7 cars in LMP2 class. Both classes already have their winners. Aston Martin also already secured their title in GTE Pro, so it leaves only the champion of GTE Am undecided. Will maybe watch as it's the last race for LMP1 as it will be gone next season. 

Isn't Bahrain a good circuit? 

• 3 weeks later...