• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 10 Fixtures - 8-9th October, 2022

football forums

• Administrator

all kick-offs 15.00 (BST) unless stated

Saturday 8th October, 2022
afc_bournemouth_-2013.png Bournemouth vs Leicester image.png

1200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png Chelsea vs Wolves 1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png

1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png Man City vs Southampton 1200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png

image.png Newcastle vs Brentford 1200px-Brentford_FC_crest.svg.png

Sunday 9th October, 2022
1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png West Ham vs Fulham 1200px-Fulham_FC_(shield).svg.png, 14.00

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

My honest, ultimately quite cynical view is that Monday was down to the factors of how bad Forest were, how much the players responded to the crowd and some pretty superb finishes. I don't think we're fixed all of a sudden, albeit you would like to think there's a bit more confidence.

I've a feeling we'll lose this and be back at square one.

• Administrator

Man City XI - Ederson, Cancelo, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Rodrigo, De Bruyne (C), Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden, Haaland

Southampton XI - Bazunu, Walker-Peters, Bella-Kotchap, Salisu, Perraud, Diallo, Ward-Prowse (C), S. Armstrong, Aribo, A. Armstrong, Adams

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Bit rude to not have the City game on Sky or BT today, will have to watch it on City+ tonight 

Unlike your players, give others a chance yeah xD 

Brentford got caught a bit naive in the second goal,  most teams do homework and would know that we are one of the best pressing teams in all of Europe and they still decided to play it out the back.   To cute for the situation,  if I was a Brentford fan I would be fuming. 

15 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Brentford got caught a bit naive in the second goal,  most teams do homework and would know that we are one of the best pressing teams in all of Europe and they still decided to play it out the back.   To cute for the situation,  if I was a Brentford fan I would be fuming. 

Mistakes get made. You don't stop playing the ball out the back just because a team presses.

Archived