Salford vs Harrogate
Stockport vs Crawley
Sutton vs Swindon

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
13 minutes ago, Juniper said:

I can answer that with a question, have you ever been to Luton?

Touche!!

I have. I don't live too far away (Bedford).

Do you go to all the games? Or have any favourite players/ex-players?

21 minutes ago, Juniper said:

I don't feel Brum will turn you over that easy more like a draw just not sure they can win three in a row?

Tbh, when things are truly going tits up, this is usually my generic scoreline in terms of a slapping. 

In fairness, I did say Boro to win 3-0 and this weird thing called a goal from us was the only difference. 

3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Tbh, when things are truly going tits up, this is usually my generic scoreline in terms of a slapping. 

In fairness, I did say Boro to win 3-0 and this weird thing called a goal from us was the only difference. 

Yes I see your point, hard to see past the current problems. We've been in this position before so perseverance is also key.

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

Touche!!

I go to as many as I can, my dad is still a season ticket holder in the Ken so either take his or actually buy a ticket. If I mentioned Steve Howard, that would something to you too as I started attending matches in 2001 I just found him technically gifted and always had a good eye for goal and then Kevin Nichols, just hard and uncompromising many more players in-between but since coming back from the brink we have changed a lot and it is a better club on many levels now. 

24 minutes ago, Stan said:

Touche!!

Yes, Luton isn't a desirable place so the new stadium will be nearer to the Station and in the Town centre and away fans wont have to climb through peoples kitchens anymore.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Juniper said:

I go to as many as I can, my dad is still a season ticket holder in the Ken so either take his or actually buy a ticket. If I mentioned Steve Howard, that would something to you too as I started attending matches in 2001 I just found him technically gifted and always had a good eye for goal and then Kevin Nichols, just hard and uncompromising many more players in-between but since coming back from the brink we have changed a lot and it is a better club on many levels now. 

That's a throwback. Legend for us in our League One season for sure. 

Bullet header against Leeds to all but seal the title. @Lucas might remember that one :ph34r:.

1 hour ago, Juniper said:

Yes, Luton isn't a desirable place so the new stadium will be nearer to the Station and in the Town centre and away fans wont have to climb through peoples kitchens anymore.

It's a weird one, but a loveable quirk of an old-school football ground. But yeah, Luton hasn't moved with the times when it comes to their stadium.

Burnley found the equaliser against Watford deep into injury time through Obafemi. For Burnley, it's their 11th consecutive league match where they have gone unbeaten. Burnley extend their points lead at the top of the Championship table with that draw. The Clarets are now 8 points ahead of 2nd placed Sheffield United and 18 points ahead of 3rd placed Middlesbrough. I think that it's safe to say that Burnley will get promoted this season and Kompany's team will very likely be playing Premier League football next season. 

21 minutes ago, Stan said:

It's a weird one, but a loveable quirk of an old-school football ground. But yeah, Luton hasn't moved with the times when it comes to their stadium.

It's been going on for years but finally a new stadium seems to be coming to fruition? I read on a Facebook post that Leicester's Filbert street stadium had the same access as the Oak road stand (through peoples back gardens) years ago I was frequently told how much away supporters hate it and now they say it's got character and will miss the old ground.

34 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

We've scored two goals as well. 

Tis the day for love and miracles and all that shite.

I never really feel any good vibes from Birmingham and never three on the spin.

Well done on a decent away win.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Juniper said:

It's been going on for years but finally a new stadium seems to be coming to fruition? I read on a Facebook post that Leicester's Filbert street stadium had the same access as the Oak road stand (through peoples back gardens) years ago I was frequently told how much away supporters hate it and now they say it's got character and will miss the old ground.

Yep, true! Walking on stairways, look either side and you've got people's gardens and washing lines down below xD

14 hours ago, Stan said:

There's a part of me that hopes Luton get promoted to the prem just to see the elitist fan's reaction to Kenilworth Road. 

13 hours ago, Juniper said:

I never really feel any good vibes from Birmingham and never three on the spin.

Well done on a decent away win.

Cheers. Really needed that win and hopefully it will give us that confidence and fight we've been desperately lacking going into the final third of the season.

• Subscriber

Another disappointing league outing. A lot of our fan base now worried we're getting dragged into the relegation fight. We've got a fair few games in hand, in fact the most of any other team in the league, but our form doesn't suggest we would be able to take advantage. The FA Cup run is all that is keeping me optimistic at the moment as it shows we CAN get results.

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Another disappointing league outing. A lot of our fan base now worried we're getting dragged into the relegation fight. We've got a fair few games in hand, in fact the most of any other team in the league, but our form doesn't suggest we would be able to take advantage. The FA Cup run is all that is keeping me optimistic at the moment as it shows we CAN get results.

No personal reasons at all but hope you stuff the crap out of Soton.

Couldn't watch the game yesterday. My cousin wanted me to watch CL with him and I wanted to spend it like that due to my birthday, but I heard we were shocking. Our away form leaves a lot to be desired. Also doesn't help that McKenna keeps trying different lineups per game, that's not how you maintain chemistry. Cameron Humphreys has been piss as a result, and I think he's a really talented youngster who should rotate with Evans.

It's incredible how we have the best xG in favour in the league and we just do nothing with it. And sadly, since we're likely headed to playoffs this reeks of a Bobby Zamora- 2014-like loss at Wembley.

59 minutes ago, Eco said:

Congrats on the result!

Saw it online and was happy to see you were shockingly wrong about your prediction. 😂

Understandable with the form but I never truly believe Brum could win three on the spin.

We play PNE tonight and I would love to get three points.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived