talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arnaut Danjuma Actually Signs for Everton This Time

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

So apparently he is about as much of a tit as he came across when he jibbed us in January but beggars can't be choosers...

It has to be deemed a good deal when you weigh up his potential talent against the financial commitment. A very narrow window for us this summer.

Hopefully he's half-decent on the pitch.

I'm a bit surprised Everton went back for him tbh. He showed his colours by choosing to sit on Spurs' bench than play for them. Is that really the commitment you want from someone?

I appreciate what Rando says mind, when you are a bit stiffed financially and have to wheel and deal, you can't be too choosy.

Ultimately, Dyche is a terrific man manager who puts a lot of faith into team spirit, workrate and honesty and if he thought 'Fuck him' after everything, I'm sure he wouldn't have bothered.

• The title was changed to Arnaut Danjuma Actually Signs for Everton This Time
  • Subscriber

He’s great, was a bit of a fan favourite last year for us, largely cause of the way he was treated by Conte, but he showed a lot in his cameos. Quick, works hard, good finisher, makes things happen. Will be good for Everton 

Archived